3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Having a problem. I play in a window, on the first night as soon as you spawn in the room it switched to full screen, but retains the lower resolution of the smaller window I set up, I hit ALT-Enter to go back to windowed, and it's at a smaller scale/size than I had originally set. So I end up in full screen with lousy graphix that I can't read the text, or a tiny window that I can't read the text. Any ideas? or is this a bug.
ESC -> Settings -> Change your resolution and hit apply.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
someone full save i only wanna see new content pls :)
When you open the game click on "Load Game" - "Yes", it will load the new content (plus the old anal scene). BTW you can preview the old animations they have better boobs physics and face expressions.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I got to ask but is there a "bed both girls" path in mind for some later update?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Glad to see you're still working away at this. One of the few promising titles as far as content and gameplay goes. Keep it up!

Reactions: flyRenders
Sep 4, 2017
So i have a little problem, well its actually pretty big(pun intended)
When i finish shooting the bow i get my reward behind the house, but its either really cold or the Ferries took my wewe, because she's polishing the air! :O

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So i have a little problem, well its actually pretty big(pun intended)
When i finish shooting the bow i get my reward behind the house, but its either really cold or the Ferries took my wewe, because she's polishing the air! :O
Without pictures, I wouldn't be able to determine what is causing it. I don't see such a problem while testing. I suppose that because of your screen resolution the dick goes off screen and it does not update, so it's not visible, if that's the case I can just force it to update even when it's off screen.

Sep 4, 2017
Without pictures, I wouldn't be able to determine what is causing it. I don't see such a problem while testing. I suppose that because of your screen resolution the dick goes off screen and it does not update, so it's not visible, if that's the case I can just force it to update even when it's off screen.
the dick is there every orhter time. :p

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Where does Hilde hide during the hide and seek game?
Check the map, it gives you the general area where she is, and it's very easy to find her then :)

Reactions: flyRenders

Tuntun

Jun 4, 2017
I had same problem when seeing the scene first time, when replaying the scene, it was ok

Edit: and no changes made to settings between

Tuntun

Jun 4, 2017
I had same problem when seeing the scene first time, when replaying the scene, it was ok

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes