3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
He's asking if someone could post a save file to this forum that he can download and load into the game, not how to load a saved game.
I know, but we already uploaded a working save file that starts at the end of v1.8.0. You can either load your own save file (Load Game->No) or use ours that loads the most recent content (Load Game->Yes), it would be the same as someone uploading a file here, I guess.

Needless to say that if you start at the last day, you are missing some things that were added in day 1 and 2.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm quite disappointed with the release progression of this game given the promise initially showed and the work being done. This is the second release with no new story content. While technical, graphic, and bug details are important, the main purpose of a release is to provide new story content. I mean, this game is even versioned as 1.9 leading people to believe there is at least one completed main story arc with a second almost done, and the story is only barely begun. The actual release version should be 0.1.9. This is the main reason why I haven't been able to justify supporting this project; the version lies to potential players, and the releases do not benefit or take into account the interest of the players. The satisfaction of story progression is far more important to supporting players than a regular schedule. If you do not yet have significant new content (or an overriding priority like a critical bug fix), then do not provide a release until you do.

I really hope to see much better release and content management in the future as the game definitely has potential.

SiLo

Feb 25, 2018
I have a problem with this game. During the archery training, when I have to shoot the left bags, it doesn't count the hits

Reactions: Der Boi

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
We work on requests at the beginning of each month after the backer release, I put that in the TODO list, but just to make sure do you mean invert mouse X and Y ? I have never used that feature in games, so I have no idea what it does.
Yes, the X and Y axis. Though I do not believe many gamers invert the X axis, only the Y. What it does is invert the vertical input so that when you push the mouse up, your character looks down and when you pull the mouse down, your character looks up.

It mimics the natural tilting of the head.. pull head back to look up, push head forward to look down. It is used by a large portion of gamers and is the only way it feels comfortable and natural for us to play in first person.

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
For crying out loud, I saved and tried to reload instead of going through the death scene, went to load my save, got a message and hit yes to it then I noticed it wasn't my save, went to exit and it saved over my save.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yes, the X and Y axis. Though I do not believe many gamers invert the X axis, only the Y. What it does is invert the vertical input so that when you push the mouse up, your character looks down and when you pull the mouse down, your character looks up.

It mimics the natural tilting of the head.. pull head back to look up, push head forward to look down. It is used by a large portion of gamers and is the only way it feels comfortable and natural for us to play in first person.
+1, this should be the only normal way to play.

Reactions: grgrgr5

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
the same happens to me
I uploaded a save file that loads the archery quest, this bug was fixed in the update we are working on now. Please exit the game and download this file then open the ReadMe to see how to fix your saves. After you are done go to the menu Load Game -> No, load my save

Please let me know if this works.

Astiel95

May 28, 2018
I uploaded a save file that loads the archery quest, this bug was fixed in the update we are working on now. Please exit the game and download this file then open the ReadMe to see how to fix your saves. After you are done go to the menu Load Game -> No, load my save

Please let me know if this works.
Hi, I did everything you told me, but it still does not work.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hi, I did everything you told me, but it still does not work.
In that case I don't know, maybe try repeating the steps or the best thing I can offer you is join our Discord server, message one of the developers and we will try to fix it via TeamViewer.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
i am having trouble with archer range when it say hit left bag 4 times in 14 sec i have hitted the bag like 10 time even 14 time nothing happens. help plz.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
ok i tried the fix then again when it says to shoot 4 headshot again it buggs out :(
The bug is fixed but not in the current version you have. As far as I know that bug appears when you try to save during the quest, please don't do that and load our save again, make sure to hit ALT + F4 first.

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
ok i tried the fix then again when it says to shoot 4 headshot again it buggs out :(
His Fix worked for me. Make sure you read the readme file and put the files from the zip in the right place. You may need to turn on hidden files and folders to see the appdata folder.

Reactions: flyRenders

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
First time I tried playing, I got to the day 2 quest, clicked to pick up a sword and it crashed. Then after that it keeps crashing at the "explore the village" option at the beginning

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
When MC meet Hilde she tells him "if you catch me i'll reward you".
Is there a possibility to catch her before she arrives to springs or players has simply to go there and then talk to her and bath with her without action?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
When MC meet Hilde she tells him "if you catch me i'll reward you".
Is there a possibility to catch her before she arrives to springs or players has simply to go there and then talk to her and bath with her without action?
There is a way, just hold down shift while running. This does not unlock a NSFW scene though, just dialogues.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes