3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
First time I tried playing, I got to the day 2 quest, clicked to pick up a sword and it crashed. Then after that it keeps crashing at the "explore the village" option at the beginning
Need more info about your OS. Does it still crash if you wait 10-15 seconds before clicking "Explore the village"? Does it still crash if you instead go to Load Game -> Yes ?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I would suggest to make more easy the hunting: i go near as possible as i can to the animal but a lot of shoot are like the ignore the target. I try to heat the head but if my cursors is on the head it often miss target

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Need more info about your OS. Does it still crash if you wait 10-15 seconds before clicking "Explore the village"? Does it still crash if you instead go to Load Game -> Yes ?
running windows 8.1 x64bit. I will try what you asked about and get back to you.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I would suggest to make more easy the hunting: i go near as possible as i can to the animal but a lot of shoot are like the ignore the target. I try to heat the head but if my cursors is on the head it often miss target
Aim a little bit above the head, we tried to make the bow as realistic as we can, looking at games like Gothic, but at the end we decided to make it a lot easier to hunt than Gothic or Kingdom Come Deliverance.

NathanDrake95

Jan 27, 2018
Don't know why i can't install the game:there's no viking daughtersetup.exe after i extract the file i download from mega...help please

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Tried waiting 10-15 seconds and it worked just fine. I got to the part where you need to hunt and killed a deer, but I can't harvest the meat or perhaps I just don't know how. I click and it does nothing.

I do like this game by the way, the fpv is great during the rewards.

Edit: Nevermind, I just hadn't actually started the quest.

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
plz help this poor soul :)
Please join our Discord server and message one of the developers. It's almost 3am here, so will get back to you in the morning.

Tried waiting 10-15 seconds and it worked just fine. I got to the part where you need to hunt and killed a deer, but I can't harvest the meat or perhaps I just don't know how. I click and it does nothing.

I do like this game by the way, the fpv is great during the rewards.

Edit: Nevermind, I just hadn't actually started the quest.
Windows 8 is weird. This bug only appeared on Mac and I know how to fix it, but technically it shouldn't be an issue with Windows, maybe it's just the Windows 8. What happens when you click Load Game -> Yes?

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Loading a saved game worked, I didn't try Load Game -> however. I don't want to lose my save, that preview animation is too good to lose.

Good game, I enjoyed it. I will keep an eye out for future updates.

Sparti01

May 19, 2017
Hi, i found a bug, i think, in the handjob scene , at least in my game, there was no penis and the girl was doing a handjob to the air. Except for this great game dude and keep going, i´m looking foward to the next version and also wanted to know if you now more or less when you will have it ready thanks

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Loving the game so far — though the shadows cast over foreground images, which is a bit weird. One question.... I may have... um... gotten stuck behind a fence when I was running after Hilde. ^.^ Can't find her or the spring, though I've been running around looking everywhere. Where on the island are they?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Is there a bugfix for the Mac for the archery quest?
We fixed it for the next release, but I can offer help through Discord and hopefully fix that bug for you.

Loving the game so far — though the shadows cast over foreground images, which is a bit weird. One question.... I may have... um... gotten stuck behind a fence when I was running after Hilde. ^.^ Can't find her or the spring, though I've been running around looking everywhere. Where on the island are they?
You can press "M" and see where the springs are located during the quest. See the red circle in the image below.

Can you post a screenshot of the shadows? I don't get what you mean.

Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Can you post a screenshot of the shadows? I don't get what you mean.
Sure! Here's what I see (I'm on a MacBook Pro running High Sierra 10.13.5):

You'll notice that the shadow of the fence behind her flows over her.

And thanks for the tip on the springs. :)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Sure! Here's what I see (I'm on a MacBook Pro running High Sierra 10.13.5):

You'll notice that the shadow of the fence behind her flows over her.

And thanks for the tip on the springs. :)
This looks weird. Can you try the other Mac version and see if the problem appears?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes