3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I had a little succubus girl on a white bacgground and nothing more.
I cant load my save for some reason. If I click load, I get the option to load or start from the new scene that gets you to the sister, but pressing load does nothing :FeelsBadMan:

Is there anything else in the update apart from the sister scene? To not start over for nothing.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I cant load my save for some reason. If I click load, I get the option to load or start from the new scene that gets you to the sister, but pressing load does nothing :FeelsBadMan:

Is there anything else in the update apart from the sister scene? To not start over for nothing.
There is hide and seek game with younger sister between banging big sister and nailing little one. I don't remember if that was present in 1.8...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys,

We are working on melee combat, the video was recorded on my old laptop, so there might be a low frame rate.

What, or rather who will be reward for new chore? :D Little sister was fun, but molesting older is such pleasant experience. I am secretly hoping for more of her rewards...

Hyaena

Jan 21, 2018
All the text before the 'explore village' button appears, is scrambled and incomprehensible, is that normal?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
What, or rather who will be reward for new chore? :D Little sister was fun, but molesting older is such pleasant experience. I am secretly hoping for more of her rewards...
Dalla is the next one.

All the text before the 'explore village' button appears, is scrambled and incomprehensible, is that normal?
That's probably a bug, please restart the game.

Reactions: Thermophob

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Just a quick dev update. We have been working with a voice actress to add sounds and the audio system is finally completed. You can see the NSFW video with sounds .
I was expecting some cheesy voice acting but much better than I expected, good job.

Reactions: flyRenders

SteveMc33

Jul 19, 2017
Just a quick dev update. We have been working with a voice actress to add sounds and the audio system is finally completed. You can see the NSFW video with sounds .
Indeed, this scene with the voice acting improved, seems very realistic! I have appreciated the way like the moaning speeds up when the climax it's reached.
Are you planning to voice even the dialogues? and maybe add some friction and slapping sounds for the H-Events?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Indeed, this scene with the voice acting improved, seems very realistic! I have appreciated the way like the moaning speeds up when the climax it's reached.
Are you planning to voice even the dialogues? and maybe add some friction and slapping sounds for the H-Events?
Thanks for the feedback. We are planning to add voice acting on the other dialogues not related to NSFW scenes. Yes we can add the slapping sounds too. Currently all of the Alvilda's NSFW scenes have sound effects done by the same voice actress.

Reactions: SteveMc33

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something, but when doing hide and seek I am able to find the sister the first time (behind rocks) but the second time, she's not at the docks (where the map indicates) and instead a different character model wearing a brown-gray tank top and pants is - who is not interactable. Any ideas what's wrong?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something, but when doing hide and seek I am able to find the sister the first time (behind rocks) but the second time, she's not at the docks (where the map indicates) and instead a different character model wearing a brown-gray tank top and pants is - who is not interactable. Any ideas what's wrong?
That's Astri and she has no dialogues yet. Hilde is hiding on the last boat behind the crates.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes