3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

gipr

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone got the 1.10.0 BETA update from the 11th of July?

Would be great if someone could upload it and post the changelog. I'd really appreciate it.

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
Why i can't complete the hunt training? i'm doing everything but i can't do the bag mission what's the bag? isn't it the sand bag that i have to hit?

eppz

Apr 29, 2017
Are people allowed to make a game thread if there's already one for it?, i mean this ones obviously never going to get the newest version considering the OP is the dev lol.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I remember the last I played this game it was pretty straightforward and it stopped just after the sister came back.

How far is it now? More importantly, is there any sort of branching or multiple paths planned/implemented? I remember there were some distinct choices like being nice, rude or overly sexual but there didn't seem to have any sort of actual impact in the story, only in the sex positions.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:O

i was soo confuse !!

oh please dev ! you really need to change the banner .. i though it was another game with same name but i receive ping from it , i was like "wtf ? what is this game ? why did i guet a ping from it ?"
and then i realise that it was this game. but OP banner make me think its a drawing cartoon'ish game...

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

GryGry

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there ! Great work you've done here. In-house part goes very well, but when i'm outside i got some lags (don't know, may be my PC, i don't have a great one). Archery skill is quite fun and easy to handle. Some bug with animals running through me, camera goes through the map during sex scenes in third-person but no more negative stuff to deal with.
good job, keep going dude ! :) (and sorry if my English isn't perfect ^^" )

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Erm with the new version (1.10) I can't load my save game. I press Load Game, it asks me if I want to jump to the sex scene, I say "no load my save game" and then nothing...
@flyRenders any idea? :/

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Erm with the new version (1.10) I can't load my save game. I press Load Game, it asks me if I want to jump to the sex scene, I say "no load my save game" and then nothing...
@flyRenders any idea? :/
I got the same problem.. I recall the earlier versions had their own installer, like regular games, where the game by default is installed to a certain location and a short cut exe is created on the desktop.
This version did not include this, so I guess the location where I place my other erotic games is in a place where this game version can't find my old save files?

Further more, when starting over (to see what leads to the new sex scene), the map starts out with 3 large blue circles in the forest, for a much later quest if I recall.

The first mission to find and bring back the 3 treasure chests works fine, the 3 big circles were still there but 3 smaller ones had appeared. Those were the chest locations, so got the blow job reward.
However.. next day when being asked to search for the stolen items, the 3 big circles are still there, without any smaller ones (which should be in town) and the quest info line of how many items to find did not pop up, neither did any of the items.
Yes I spend quite some time roaming around the town and other map parts, even the big blue circles.. almost got me killed by a wolf.
So quest 2 is badly bugged, could not progress.

Also "bugs" me that I can't figure out how to use my old save from prior versions, where I already completed the missions.. hate having to keep replaying stuff.. it's always a big mood loss for a game when an update requires it, which this one shouldn't.. then again we didn't get an updated change log yet, did we?

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
Hello.
Any tips for hunting ? i can't manage to kill anything. (i don't even know if i'm hitting it)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hello.
Any tips for hunting ? i can't manage to kill anything. (i don't even know if i'm hitting it)
If you passed practice, it shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, hit tab to take a bow. Then go close to deer, but not to close, go slowly, so you don't frighten it. Aim little a bit above head in order to get right trajectory. If you don't kill deer, don't panic, don't run after him, go around, try to deliver few more shoots. When deer lies down, it's good chance to hit him. Always go after head. Also, watch wolves. You can't kill them even if you hit them with dozens of shoots, and they will kill you.
If you hit M, you will see three circles. Deer are in it, but you can find them roaming outside, too. Wolves seem to be only in circles. Once you kill three animals, go to your hostess and ravish her. :D

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I got the same problem.. I recall the earlier versions had their own installer, like regular games, where the game by default is installed to a certain location and a short cut exe is created on the desktop.
This version did not include this, so I guess the location where I place my other erotic games is in a place where this game version can't find my old save files?

Further more, when starting over (to see what leads to the new sex scene), the map starts out with 3 large blue circles in the forest, for a much later quest if I recall.

The first mission to find and bring back the 3 treasure chests works fine, the 3 big circles were still there but 3 smaller ones had appeared. Those were the chest locations, so got the blow job reward.
However.. next day when being asked to search for the stolen items, the 3 big circles are still there, without any smaller ones (which should be in town) and the quest info line of how many items to find did not pop up, neither did any of the items.
Yes I spend quite some time roaming around the town and other map parts, even the big blue circles.. almost got me killed by a wolf.
So quest 2 is badly bugged, could not progress.

Also "bugs" me that I can't figure out how to use my old save from prior versions, where I already completed the missions.. hate having to keep replaying stuff.. it's always a big mood loss for a game when an update requires it, which this one shouldn't.. then again we didn't get an updated change log yet, did we?
It really depends on how old your saves are, if they are 2 months old, you could load them but I recall changing the core save system about 3 months ago. I haven't seen that bug with the quest helper, can you restart the game and start a new game then let me know if those circles appear on the map without an active quest?

Calle123

Dec 7, 2017
I had a same problem with second quest. After removing flyRenders folder from appData and making clean start everything seems to work well, at least so far :)

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes