3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

shadeer

Feb 17, 2018
The vegetation doesn't load. You need to install

It's at the bottom of the page. This is required for many games nowadays. If this does not work you can also install Microsoft Visual C++ Redist 2015.
but.... I have Mac.. and there is no OS X version ._.

Reactions: klang

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
First version i tested was very short. How is it now .. more than 10min of play value or is it still a good tech demo?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
First version i tested was very short. How is it now .. more than 10min of play value or is it still a good tech demo?
its like 15-20 min w/o sex scenes so not too much.This game needs years.Needs alot work to do.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
The new content was added during day 1-2-3. Dalla is in Valhalla, the players only see her when they die (death unlocks another zone like in the Viking mythology about the afterlife).
So you're supposed to die to get the new scenes? That's a great mechanic for a game, lose to win, very smart

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So you're supposed to die to get the new scenes? That's a great mechanic for a game, lose to win, very smart
There aren't new scenes with Dalla yet. We were following the norse mythology to unlock another "zone" - Valhalla, so you could interact with more characters.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
The new content was added during day 1-2-3. Dalla is in Valhalla, the players only see her when they die (death unlocks another zone like in the Viking mythology about the afterlife).
Is that why the game really wants me to load the hunting quest rather than my save?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Liked this game a lot, god dialogue and nice animations . .
I have one question though.. .
When you get killed by a wolf and end up in the afterlife , are you suppose to be able to explore there because I couldn't seem to leave the room when I got there

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Liked this game a lot, god dialogue and nice animations . .
I have one question though.. .
When you get killed by a wolf and end up in the afterlife , are you suppose to be able to explore there because I couldn't seem to leave the room when I got there
Not yet, we're adding more houses in the future. This was the first build that unlocks that zone.

Reactions: WaerM

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Nice well next to this ocean.
View attachment 76579
No one wants to deal with salt water
You know that a dug well like that one this close to a body of water would just fill up with the water from there and not with the groundwater? In this case the water in that well would be the same as in that "ocean". :rolleyes:
Unless it's not an ocean but a lake with drinkable water.

crum_

May 27, 2017
I've yet to test out the newest version, did the developer fix the "fall through ground when spawn on savepoint" bug yet?
I won't be able to play the game in a couple days, so I'd like to know beforehand.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I've yet to test out the newest version, did the developer fix the "fall through ground when spawn on savepoint" bug yet?
I won't be able to play the game in a couple days, so I'd like to know beforehand.
This is a bug when you load an old save to a new build. We increased the size of the player by 50% (not visible), so when you try to load your old position (of your smaller player) to the bigger model, its 50% clipping through the ground so it just falls. If you make a new save it should work or just click Load Game -> "Yes" and it will take you to the hunting quest.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
When loading an old game I unable to equip or use the bow even though I have previously completed that quest - its not visible at all.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
When loading an old game I unable to equip or use the bow even though I have previously completed that quest - its not visible at all.
Load Game -> "Yes (Recommended)" That fixes it and loads a save with the bow available. You can then hit ESC->Save->Yes and it will override your current save, so you will have the bow.

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
Load Game -> "Yes (Recommended)" That fixes it and loads a save with the bow available. You can then hit ESC->Save->Yes and it will override your current save, so you will have the bow.
Did this but how do I equip the bow again? Did the quest before but was such a long time ago that I forgot :\

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes