3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I have a problem ... I'm trying to run this on my potato of a GPU (haswell integrated graphics) and although that's fine on the first island, once I'm on the second island, if I've turned off "shadows" in the quality settings, everything's in deep shadow and I can't identify anything smaller than a tree:

This same visual glitch happens later on in the sex scene with Sigrid afterwards regardless of the setting of "shadows", and continues in the same problematic way until I restart the game entirely.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I have a problem ... I'm trying to run this on my potato of a GPU (haswell integrated graphics) and although that's fine on the first island, once I'm on the second island, if I've turned off "shadows" in the quality settings, everything's in deep shadow and I can't identify anything smaller than a tree:

This same visual glitch happens later on in the sex scene with Sigrid afterwards regardless of the setting of "shadows", and continues in the same problematic way until I restart the game entirely.
I will take a look, the second island uses a weather system that changes every ~10m so that might be it. Can you post a screenshot right after you restart the game?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
It might be incorrect to blame "shadows". I just restarted this time and everything's the same shadowed mess that resembles the game Among Trees regardless of what "shadows" is set to.

The pause screen has this weird repeated dancing black blob on it, over the areas that are dark enough.

Player.log contains four copies of each of these two errors:
-------- GLSL link error: TES compile failed: no register to spill
(Filename: Line: 666)
Note: Creation of internal variant of shader 'CTS/CTS Terrain Shader Advanced Tess' failed.
-------- GLSL link error: TES compile failed: no register to spill
(Filename: Line: 666)
Note: Creation of internal variant of shader 'CTS/CTS Terrain Shader Advanced Tess CutOut' failed.
Let me wait out a few of the weather changes...
+10 minutes: everything's brighter and there's no dancing black blobs on the pause screen. Everything's still a silhouette regardless of "shadows"
+20 minutes: back to the same as the beginning
+30 minutes: no visible change

On the possibility that it was specifically the act of enabling shadows, I tried disabling shadows, quitting and re-launching, and then enabling shadows, and it still didn't help. I don't know how to reproduce the one time it worked.

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
I think i found a bug.At save Hilde mission when i click to Hilde the mission I found and clicked to Hilde and nothing happened. Then went back to the ship talked to girl and again Hilde fell down and again anything happen. How can i solve it?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Yo, mr dev and everyone else! Question for a friend: Can you transfer saves between the builds or are they incompatible?
Hello. Yes it should work most of the times unless we do some changes of quests and you have saved in the middle of it. In that case, go to the menu, click Load Game and select Yes. This will load a dev save that's pretty close to where the new content starts for the current build, so you don't have to replay everything.

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
I played trough the content and i must say its really well done. Animations are done nicely and the combat is actually fun, i don't like games with combat because usually its so badly made that it just kills the game for me. I am happy to say this game did not make that mistake.

Good luck with the game, i am looking forward to new updates. So much potential here i will throw some support your way because this game deserves it.

Feb 14, 2021
Very good game so far! Nice graphics, models and animations paired with good mechanics and quests.

I'm stuck in the story though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be nice in the future to have more scenes with Astrid, se is a very well designed character!

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Very good game so far! Nice graphics, models and animations paired with good mechanics and quests.

I'm stuck in the story though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be nice in the future to have more scenes with Astrid, se is a very well designed character!
This is a bug and Im curious on how you managed to trigger it. Ive been trying to find out for a couple of days.

Feb 14, 2021
This is a bug and Im curious on how you managed to trigger it. Ive been trying to find out for a couple of days.
Is there a way to export a log or any kind of file that could help you figure out?

I just reloaded a save that was done just before talking to Astrid after completing the quest where you have to kill the 3 bandits and get the gold. The issue was not there any more and the sword quest was not triggered again.

As for the play when the issue happened, the sequence that I remember is that I talked to Astrid a few times, she said the ship would be available the next day. I went to the village and tald the news to Alvilda, she said to go talk to Hilde. Hilde than had the same messages that are related to the sword quest instead of the correct ones.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Is there a way to export a log or any kind of file that could help you figure out?

I just reloaded a save that was done just before talking to Astrid after completing the quest where you have to kill the 3 bandits and get the gold. The issue was not there any more and the sword quest was not triggered again.

As for the play when the issue happened, the sequence that I remember is that I talked to Astrid a few times, she said the ship would be available the next day. I went to the village and tald the news to Alvilda, she said to go talk to Hilde. Hilde than had the same messages that are related to the sword quest instead of the correct ones.
Is there a way to trigger that bug again? Ive been trying and cant reproduce it...

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'll try during the weekend and let you if it happens again. I have to start over the game.
Make a save where day5 starts and try to trigger the bug, if you leave me your discord tag I can send you a save that starts day 5, so you don't have to replay it.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
The Google drive file is corrupted.. i downloaded twice.. now i download with Mega instead and see if it works.. if it still the same problem i guess my PC have a problem...

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The Google drive file is corrupted.. i downloaded twice.. now i download with Mega instead and see if it works.. if it still the same problem i guess my PC have a problem...
I don't know about the google drive, someone else uploaded it. I can only guarantee that MEGA works. Let me know if it runs on your PC and if not what is the error.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
oh it working from your MEGA ... but something is wrong with my HDD too i can copy into it... but i can copy it out or extract it... that weird.... but i have put it in another HDD of mine and it work fine and i finish the game is for this build too...

Reactions: flyRenders

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Could also be unzip pants ahem i mean program ;P

7zip is a fun thing to use btw^^

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes