2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I miss a help function for user guidance, as is available in most games. And I now have a quest where I have to help Yrsa in the village hall.....but I don't have it....at least I can't find it.....

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I miss a help function for user guidance, as is available in most games. And I now have a quest where I have to help Yrsa in the village hall.....but I don't have it....at least I can't find it.....
\iF YOU have talked with Sindri about the dagger and with Astrid about the wine, head over to Freya's house and talk with Freya and Yrsa.
Then, in thee evening, head to the Longhouse( go north from Sindri ) and present the evidence.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
is there anyway to make the mc walk faster? it take minutes to go some places, and is there anyway to skip or fast forward the text?

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
is there anyway to make the mc walk faster? it take minutes to go some places, and is there anyway to skip or fast forward the text?
No way to walk faster. But, it's not taking minutes, it takes 25 seconds to cross the whole map ( from Astrid's house to the beach, the longest route possible )
For the text, just double-click it. Also, the text is instant, so no sure why you say "fast forward the text".

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
If you have trouble with entering the Name, don't use the Keyboard, use only the mouse in the intro story to advance the text. We found a bug ( fixed now ) that sometimes can break the Name Enter function if you advance the text/ images with the Enter or Space keys.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes