2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
VikingsSexAndBlood-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I don't know if this game plays like a normal Visual Novel but if it does it sure would be awesome to get an Android version but I don't even know if the Unreal Engine can even make games for Android or make mobile versions of games

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Warpaint probably.
Historically if Vikings raided UK tribes like Celtic (Keltic) mostly from Gaul: Picts, Gaels, Cornish... some dyed their skin as a cultural and religious tradition. I personally think they were into more of Blues and Reds than the blacks full body die. Partially like other tribes it scares enemies, deceives spirits (a disguise to hide who they are after the battle). Some are permanent, like you say tattoos.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Asked the blacksmith about the jarl twice then the quest log gets stuck on the screen and even though noise happens when you click "back" nothing happens, never saw these attacks mentioned in the changelog or met Kei and Yrsa, or had any quest to replace Hilda.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Given quest to gather wood and iron. Found wood in forest, and an option to hunt. But nothing about iron. Does it just lay about? The wood did I get a loaner axe? The hunting is odd, hit the circles, that supposed to be bow hunting? Where does MC get a bow, market is closed. He has no money. Should be an option to gather from his shipwreck, and scavenge from shipmates. Going to quit, got forties with blacksmith. Not much happening.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Given quest to gather wood and iron. Found wood in forest, and an option to hunt. But nothing about iron. Does it just lay about? The wood did I get a loaner axe? The hunting is odd, hit the circles, that supposed to be bow hunting? Where does MC get a bow, market is closed. He has no money. Should be an option to gather from his shipwreck, and scavenge from shipmates. Going to quit, got forties with blacksmith. Not much happening.
The iron you mine... north of the Longhouse there is a mine.
The hunting minigame, it's supposed to be easy.. a simplification of the actual thing. If I was to make something more complex, a lot of people would have moaned about it.

Advance in the story, there is a full sex event ( over 100 renders with different sexual options ) with the blacksmith.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Asked the blacksmith about the jarl twice then the quest log gets stuck on the screen and even though noise happens when you click "back" nothing happens, never saw these attacks mentioned in the changelog or met Kei and Yrsa, or had any quest to replace Hilda.
I've just checked and I was able to complete the Jarl discussion with Sindri....
Maybe save there and restart the game.

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
I don't know how you managed to play, but I've already tried all the buttons, restarted the game, still won't let me in after prompting me to enter the MC name

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I do have university access to the original study “Population genomics of the Viking world” and also got a pdf copy on my hdd. I can hand it out via pm for those, who really are interested, no problem, but I can’t share it here publically for copyright reasons. (Some people might love to sue me, if I did.)

The book you mention is not to be taken seriously. I don’t really know what the author is talking about, when he mentions two distinctive phenotypes for Scandinavia "being common". I can only assume, that he means two distinctive ethnicities, who used to inhabit Scandinavia: Nordic people (typically blonde, tall and blue eyed, not all, but a very significant majority) and indigenous Sami people. The latter were indeed of short stature, had black hair, broad faces and dark eyes (due to interbreeding with Nordic people you will see different phenotypes today in Sami people, but originally they were as described: short, dark haired, dark eyed, broad faced). But those aren’t Vikings; the indigenous Sami had a different lifestyle (reindeer herders) and they were colonized by the Nordic people. Only the Nordic people were Vikings!

You ask me to make a rather high effort post with quotes and citation of sources in order to back up my claims and argumentation from my previous post, while you made a rather low effort post (no offence) by simply linking a non-academic site, where the possibility of black Vikings are “discussed”. (It’s not a real discussion btw, the goal of this article is to justify and defend the “Californication” of European history by adding as much diversity as possible in popular TV shows no matter the historic facts, because the show runners want to please liberal & woke American visual habits).

I could do so, writing a small academic essay here, but I won’t for several reasons.

Foremost I lack the time right now. In a week from now on I’ll be on summer vacation abroad with my loved ones and still have got a lot of things to get off my desk before that. My time is precious and do I really want to waste it debating on a pirate adult games & vn board?

Secondly I doubt, if it’s worth it. Because it won’t simply stop, after I will have convinced you, that you were wrong. After all this is the internet and proving random strangers on the internet claiming silly things to be wrong is a very much futile task. No offence, but as Einstein once said: "two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity…"

A few pages (maybe even just a few posts) from here in this very thread the next one will pop up, who will feel entitled to raise a very strong opinion on the topic, despite knowing very little actually combined with zero self-reflection, who will claim silly things he might have snapped up somewhere.

So just a few posts after mine, people will not have read, what was discussed already, they won't even bother, because most are totally ignorant. More will pop up, claiming that everything I wrote was wrong, because they’ve read the leftist activist wannabe journalist articles, who deliberately misinterpreted the conclusions of the study in order to push their modern day “inclusive” and “multicultural” agenda.
No matter how much I'd prove them to be wrong, the next one will pop up claiming the very same things as his predecessor a few pages earlier. It would be an endless circle. Do I really want to fight this upcoming tide of low effort posts without any real deep going knowledge on the topic? As a matter of fact, I’ve got better things to do.

The problem is, that critical thinking isn’t taught today. People are spoon-fed with lots of ideology nowadays, but very few actual knowledge. People should not ask the “wrong questions” and begin to think freely, no government in the West is interested in this (Of course way more openly autocratic ruled ruled China or Russia aren't, too). Most governments in the world want to have obedient consumer citizen, easy to manipulate. That’s why many people aren’t capable to detect manipulation via easily accessible mass media and popular culture…

But I won’t leave you completely empty handed. I also think that a video is way more suitable for the audience in here. One of the authors of the original study: “Population genomics of the Viking world” is Ellingvåg Sturla. He was shocked, when he saw, how the media deliberately misinterpreted the finding of the study and did a youtube video to correct that. Of course the damage was done already and many people will just read the third party misinterpretations, which have gone viral, instead of the original study, just like PashiGames did!

Here is, what one of the co-authors of the original study has got to say about the flawed media coverage and that the data set of the study included a lot of non-Nordic (hence non-Viking) people, which surprise surprise led to the conclusion, that many in these samples had dark hairs and dark eyes (because they weren't real Vikings).

Next to the examples I gave in my previous post, 2nd, 3rd, etc. generation descendants of Vikings having intermixed with local women, whose phenotype was more like the one of their local mothers (remember blondism is recessive genetically, so if a tall blonde man interbreeds with a dark haired local woman, the children have got a high chance to inherit the dark hair of the mother and also the dark eyes, even more so in the 3rd or 4th generation, if the interbreeding with local people of darker phenotype goes on), were part of the samples of the study. The database also included DNA taken from burials of Sami people, who adapted coastal raiding lifestyle from their Viking neighbors, but weren’t Viking!

For even more insight I very much recommend the 1h 30 min interview of Sturla, co-author of the study, by English youtuber and historian Tom Rowsell

Least but not last in general you should beware, that utter bullshit like this is also considered to be "science" nowadays... tells you a lot about the decline of quality of universities and the outright degeneration of the West.

View attachment 2797867
You deserve all the respect in the world.

Reactions: Yngling

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I don't know how you managed to play, but I've already tried all the buttons, restarted the game, still won't let me in after prompting me to enter the MC name
This is a bug that sometimes shows up, but I haven't been able to figure out why it does, yet.
Is there any chance you are using a non-English keyboard?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The iron you mine... north of the Longhouse there is a mine.
The hunting minigame, it's supposed to be easy.. a simplification of the actual thing. If I was to make something more complex, a lot of people would have moaned about it.

Advance in the story, there is a full sex event ( over 100 renders with different sexual options ) with the blacksmith.
Its your game, you asked for constructive criticism, errors, and suggestions. My suggestion is to consider the market as sources or more likely a fletcher for arrows, different villagers with a few hats that could help. Also give the MC more than idiot level skills, he is "called" a warrior but loses his ass in the first fight and subsequent. Allowed if Freya is namesake for avatar or family skilled. We understand it is early game, I am not bashing. But there was no clues as to the system for movement. I tried arrow keys, adw.... movement, then scrolled by dragging screen to find NPC's to click for conversations. Early game early experience. If he is a warrior, do not zero skill him, he deserves the mocking by the guy .... I did some seductions, about people that fought. Some may like the sex after battle it's a survival and continuation of the species thing. Above all have fun, do what you enjoy, and make a profit when you do well.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Also give the MC more than idiot level skills, he is "called" a warrior but loses his ass in the first fight and subsequent
Yes, but he wins in the third :D . Also, Freya is meant to kick his ass, she is one of the best warriors around.

But there was no clues as to the system for movement
Yes, that is a good point. I'll add a mini tutorial in the next version that explains the map and basic functions.

My suggestion is to consider the market as sources or more likely a fletcher for arrows, different villagers with a few hats that could help.
The Market will have a function, planned at a later point. At the moment, I need to advance the story with some main characters first.
Also, while I could add more RTS style functions/ mechanics, like resource buildings ( fletcher, bow makers, etc ) I'm not sure if it might make the game too complex for an Adult game. From what I have seen around in the past years, most players prefer very simple mechanics, and if possible just a slide show :)))

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
This is a bug that sometimes shows up, but I haven't been able to figure out why it does, yet.
Is there any chance you are using a non-English keyboard?
I have a german keyboard, and with ver. 0.2 I have no problem. with 4.3 (by start it means 0.5!) the enter-button dosn´t work for the MC-Name, I hear the click from the game, but it dosn´t start! Sorry......can you help?

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I have a german keyboard, and with ver. 0.2 I have no problem. with 4.3 (by start it means 0.5!) the enter-button dosn´t work for the MC-Name, I hear the click from the game, but it dosn´t start! Sorry......can you help?
Hmm....
The only thing I would say you could do is to start the game in 0.2 version, then after the intro, save and Quit. Then, close the 0.2 version and Start the 0.4.3 version and load the save that you just created.
Saves work from one version to the next and the only difference is the Intro story renders were re-done at higher details.

I'll keep trying to figure out why the name entry is not working... Any chance you could jump on my server: and next week I'll give you a test version with a possible fix for the Name entry ( just to test it out, see if it works )?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes