VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Still nobody with an idea, what might cause this exception?
man the game is working with me like a feather fly in the wind ..easy beazy

the problem is not in the game it self

i was haveing problems like this befor when i have my old laptop .. but its all gone now .. it means
in the end :

if u have problems opperating the game or crashes .. it means ur pc is not powerfull enough to keep up with this game
it simply cannot handle it

maybe graffic card or ram or screen reselotion maybe its to heavy and quality high .. who knows .. im not expert and not sure 100%

soo u need to go to the pc store or ask profissional guy and they may have some tricks to make this happend or atleast close to

or maybe not ... :rolleyes:

aaany way ..hop that answers ur question.. have good luck

Reactions: Hermit76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
man the game is working with me like a feather fly in the wind ..easy beazy

the problem is not in the game it self

i was haveing problems like this befor when i have my old laptop .. but its all gone now .. it means
in the end :

if u have problems opperating the game or crashes .. it means ur pc is not powerfull enough to keep up with this game
it simply cannot handle it

maybe graffic card or ram or screen reselotion maybe its to heavy and quality high .. who knows .. im not expert and not sure 100%

soo u need to go to the pc store or ask profissional guy and they may have some tricks to make this happend or atleast close to

or maybe not ... :rolleyes:

aaany way ..hop that answers ur question.. have good luck
Thanks for your feedback! So you think " 'utf8' codec" refers to a graphic codec? Possible, I guess.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Thanks for your feedback! So you think " 'utf8' codec" refers to a graphic codec? Possible, I guess.
u welcome ..yea it could be .. most of the probems happend when u open a game and its not running or crashes ..it means only those things :

graffic card lower ( strong new graffic models content issue )
or
rams lower ( high frame rates issue )
or
screen resolotion lower ( very high quality game issue )
or
prossesor lower ( game too heavy to handle issue )
or
all above lower ( games not running or crashes issue )

i been sufferied befor with these problems with my old pc
in multiple old games for years ago

now i have already the most powerfull gaming pc ..and its not a single issue any more and no slow down and no loadings..wih makes me feel that its not the game problem it self

so my recommand for u that u realy need to go and ask in the pc store or profissional guy they some time have there tricks to fixt some of thes issues hardly ..not sure 100% best result if ur pc said impssible

wish u better luck with that.. and here is a gift for u ;)

RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
u welcome ..yea it could be .. most of the probems happend when u open a game and its not running or crashes ..it means only those things :

graffic card lower ( strong new graffic models content issue )
or
rams lower ( high frame rates issue )
or
screen resolotion lower ( very high quality game issue )
or
prossesor lower ( game too heavy to handle issue )
or
all above lower ( games not running or crashes issue )

i been sufferied befor with these problems with my old pc
in multiple old games for years ago

now i have already the most powerfull gaming pc ..and its not a single issue any more and no slow down and no loadings..wih makes me feel that its not the game problem it self

so my recommand for u that u realy need to go and ask in the pc store or profissional guy they some time have there tricks to fixt some of thes issues hardly ..not sure 100% best result if ur pc said impssible

wish u better luck with that.. and here is a gift for u ;)

View attachment 1163180
Thanks again! At least the reason is not only a not updated graphic codec. I found the almost identical error message in a different game thread here and followed the advice made there to update the graphic codecs ( and ). At least in my case that was not enough (but did not hurt either). Probably the dev uses codecs my graphic card unfortunately is not comaptible with. :cry:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Thanks again! At least the reason is not only a not updated graphic codec. I found the almost identical error message in a different game thread here and followed the advice made there to update the graphic codecs ( and ). At least in my case that was not enough (but did not hurt either). Probably the dev uses codecs my graphic card unfortunately is not comaptible with. :cry:
why im not suprised :sneaky: ..just fallow my recommand thats the way i did it.. its all fomilier ..

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: SneakyPanda

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Just a comment for the person who wrote the ic patch, the value for "hm2" was missed out.
It would be better if you wrote it as python code and then any update would work right away and you would not need to start game again.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
exaples:

Family Friends And Strangers

kellys family mother in law

the babysitters

superpowered

sisterly lust

the collage

thoose r some great games with strong NTRs ...what more u want ;)
I might be missing something, but as far as I recall sisterly lust was straight harem, no ntr at all.

Reactions: hamod

Hytekrednek

Apr 4, 2020
Don't know if this has happened to anyone else. I just installed the game and when I went to play it the exec file just disappeared, no error code, nuthin, bye bye. Can anyone help me with this.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Don't know if this has happened to anyone else. I just installed the game and when I went to play it the exec file just disappeared, no error code, nuthin, bye bye. Can anyone help me with this.
It could be that your antivirus program put it in quarantine.
It's most likely a false positive.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I might be missing something, but as far as I recall sisterly lust was straight harem, no ntr at all.
there is a ntr if u choose to let ur friend fuck his sister while u fuck his cousin as i remember when u sleepover in ur friend house.. its a choice i think not forced ..and yea its a harem but some time there's some monkey business from 2 girls i forget there names

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
omg again ?? he already back from abandoned it before :(
Seems like it. Can't say for certain. I was going to wait for a few more updates and more content before giving it another try, and it never came. *shrug*

• Sad

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Seems like it. Can't say for certain. I was going to wait for a few more updates and more content before giving it another try, and it never came. *shrug*
damin i hop he is just buzy and back again this is the second time :( .. thanks for reply bro

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
damin i hop he is just buzy and back again this is the second time :( .. thanks for reply bro
I honestly probably know very little more than you do. I just played an early version of the game, thought a few of the girls were really hot (especially the curvy ones), and then was bummed when it seemed to fold, same as you. Lots of games are like that though, it seems.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes