VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
DYNASTY, Taffy Tales (Corrected, but who knows in the future), Foot of the Mountains, School, Love & Friends, Red Falls, Indecent Desires, New Coral City, Max's Life, Revenge or Love, Gordon, Triple X, Love & Sex: Second Base, among others.
You may think that the NTR fans are oh-so-satisfied with some of the content but the fact is that the NTR content in some of those games are so minimal and passable that they really have no strong reaction to them at all. Max's Life? That's as vanilla harem as it gets.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
You may think that the NTR fans are oh-so-satisfied with some of the content but the fact is that the NTR content in some of those games are so minimal and passable that they really have no strong reaction to them at all. Max's Life? That's as vanilla harem as it gets.
Well the avoidable ones are bearable, but the inevitable ones like Foot of the Mountains, DYNASTY, School, Love & Friends, Red Falls, Gordon, Triple X, Culture Shock (Focus on NTR) ... it is not understandable and in relation to the customers that do not like NTR, how is it? They could simply take a separate route from one another if the developer wants to please both customers, but he lacks creativity and mixes everything up, that's where unsatisfaction is.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Well the avoidable ones are bearable, but the inevitable ones like Foot of the Mountains, DYNASTY, School, Love & Friends, Red Falls, Gordon, Triple X, Culture Shock (Focus on NTR) ... it is not understandable and in relation to the customers that do not like NTR, how is it? They could simply take a separate route from one another if the developer wants to please both customers, but he lacks creativity and mixes everything up, that's where unsatisfaction is.

I see you put in Red Falls as one of your examples. Isn't that the game where you see a random wife cheating on her husband, (who isn't you)? Why would I feel "cheated" in that scenario? Would you like it if we started tagging any game with a cumshot as 'bukkake'?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I see you put in Red Falls as one of your examples. Isn't that the game where you see a random wife cheating on her husband, (who isn't you)? Why would I feel "cheated" in that scenario? Would you like it if we started tagging any game with a cumshot as 'bukkake'?
Going off-topic.......might want to stop it....
..continue somewhere else....

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
The ''mom'' giving a blowjob to a random character, being a possible LI doesn't count? In addition to the NTR tag that brings even more possibility!
*Well we left off topic, I stopped here! Sorry! (y)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The ''mom'' giving a blowjob to a random character, being a possible LI doesn't count? In addition to the NTR tag that brings even more possibility!
*Well we left off topic, I stopped here! Sorry! (y)
Go to the off-topic forum or general discussions...
...or continue the discussion in DMs....not here.....

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yea max life what shock to me i didnt expect it has NTR ...but u know .....i dont belive about NTR lovers they lie to them self ..( 2 face) they have double standard ...try to tell 1 of them ( if u like NTR then.. give me ur girlfriend or ur mom or ur wife and ill show u the real NTR ..u can watch if u injoy it lets see how u will feel ) he will run away like rabbit that time ..he will never accept..see double standard

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Dunno why but this game triggered my malware bytes

EDIT - Yea, dunno if it's a false flag but there seems to be potential malware on this file. DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK BOYS
Triggered mine too

scan.png

Then decided to upload the exe to virus total and:

scans.png

Think I'll take a pass on this game :p

-edit-
Just noticed that when I uploaded the exe it shows a different name on virustotal: FallenReflectionsBeta-32.exe

Last edited:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Triggered mine too

View attachment 1151732

Then decided to upload the exe to virus total and:

View attachment 1151740

Think I'll take a pass on this game :p

-edit-
Just noticed that when I uploaded the exe it shows a different name on virustotal: FallenReflectionsBeta-32.exe
Shouldn't the game get taken down? Definitely not lookin glike a false flag right now, this is out right malware lmfao

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes