VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Yeah I had the same problem... not sure if it's because I played in the linear version with the incest mod or if it's just bad game design.
I went with it and let it loop back and play through again and went through every option like 4 times and then it finally went to the next scene and then errored out completely saying that there was something missing.
You were right, the uploaded version had a bug in there for the linear version. Here are the Links for the hotfixed Version:

Sorry guys :D

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
In the top left corner is the ToDo list for hints, after the truth or dare scene you should be able to go into the garden for the next scene (starts at the ground floor). Hope that helps, if not pls let me know ;)
went back and played navigation mode started at v2 and was able to go to next scene. the linear version wont work whether I start new or at v2

Edit: I see the fixed version up. Well done. Liking this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Tortoise62

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Well, Mom, twinsis, and girlfriend are weird.

Twinsis doesn't give a fuck what her friends are doing to her and her brother, just a bit complaining and then whatever.

Mom complains that her son is weird and is harassing the girls (which he did not and how the fuck can you not wake up when someone tries to remove your shorts?) but is doing practically the same and lays herself hands-on?

And the girlfriend will never put his dick in her pussy so afraid of how she is.^^
Somehow I got the impression that she only uses him temporarily until she gets something "better".

But this is a fantasy story so not everything has to be like reality and fits the story that he is bullied.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Dunno why but this game triggered my malware bytes

EDIT - Yea, dunno if it's a false flag but there seems to be potential malware on this file. DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK BOYS
I had the same issue, haven't played the game before was interested in trying it out. Might wait a little while now to see if this is a persistent problem.

Mar 28, 2018
I was about to drop this when the dev thought about adding an ntr content but luckily I still continued to browse the thread then heavens have blessed me, he said that he will not add it. Damn how happy I was(though I still havent played the game.)

I just want to ask though are there virgin/s among the girls?(would be lucky if the sister and gf are) or will there be a planned virgin tag??

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
I was about to drop this when the dev thought about adding an ntr content but luckily I still continued to browse the thread then heavens have blessed me, he said that he will not add it. Damn how happy I was(though I still havent played the game.)

I just want to ask though are there virgin/s among the girls?(would be lucky if the sister and gf are) or will there be a planned virgin tag??
His younger sis is defenetly a virgin. And there will be at least one more. ;)

Reactions: Virgin Tag Hunter

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
It seems broken now, after the bedroom scene with Sophie, go to kitchen and nothing but errors popping and crash...
need to fix the garbage code...

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone got a conversion kit for making this into a 64 bit version? 32 bit version triggers my malware.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Game is looking well, but I hope developer won't make this game into another blue ball shit where i have to wait for 10s of updates for "action" with Mom.
yea hate those kind of games ..what a weist of time (handjob then blow job then titjob then ass job then elbow job then earsjob ..and all parts of ur body jobsss and sex when u become a grand father) :cautious:

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
yea hate those kind of games ..what a weist of time (handjob then blow job then titjob then ass job then elbow job then earsjob ..and all parts of ur body jobsss and sex when u become grand father) :cautious:
Preach!

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes