VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
So this is basically a quick sweep round several other recent VN's for models, changing nothing but the T&A slider right? I mean Jenna from 'Where The Heart Is' doesn't even get new clothes! Preview pic 6.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So this is basically a quick sweep round several other recent VN's for models, changing nothing but the T&A slider right? I mean Jenna from 'Where The Heart Is' doesn't even get new clothes! Preview pic 6.
The majority of those VN models aren't original in those VNs, if we want to be technical. They are DAZ models, slightly changed or often not, and used by dozens of games. Actual original models are pretty rare.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You were right, the uploaded version had a bug in there for the linear version. Here are the Links for the hotfixed Version:

Windows/Linux [v.02]
Max [v.02]

Sorry guys :D
u know dev ...first time i played this game like 2 or 3 mounths ago ..it was short but interesting story and models ..i was very desapointed when i saw it abandoned i asked my self how could he do that and leave this game its amazing ..maybe u didnt know how much people like it or u didnt wait for the reaction of the people after trying it ...im soo glad u come back ..welcome back devvv ....dont do it again :)

Reactions: SneakyPanda

SneakyPanda

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Game is looking well, but I hope developer won't make this game into another blue ball shit where i have to wait for 10s of updates for "action" with Mom.
u know dev ...first time i played this game like 2 or 3 mounths ago ..it was short but interesting story and models ..i was very desapointed when i saw it abandoned i asked my self how could he do that and leave this game its amazing ..maybe u didnt know how much people like it or u didnt wait for the reaction of the people after trying it ...im soo glad u come back ..welcome back devvv ....dont do it again :)
Hey hamod, thanks for your motivating words!

Right in this moment I'm already working on the next update, finishing story planning and got a animation baking in my renderqueue. Btw. quality of the animations are a lot better and will be longer this time. ;)

I'm even thinking about a short "movie/movies" (30-60 seconds) for the sex scenes, since I enjoy them myself way more then just a image series or a back and forth sex animation. Hopefully my GPU keeps up with my plan.

And thanks again for the support bro! :)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hey hamod, thanks for your motivating words!

Right in this moment I'm already working on the next update, finishing story planning and got a animation baking in my renderqueue. Btw. quality of the animations are a lot better and will be longer this time. ;)

I'm even thinking about a short "movie/movies" (30-60 seconds) for the sex scenes, since I enjoy them myself way more then just a image series or a back and forth sex animation. Hopefully my GPU keeps up with my plan.

And thanks again for the support bro! :)
sureee thats a good idea..doo all what u want and what u like in ur mind ..and SURPRISEEE USSSS :) IM sure u will do great job same what u did befor in first ver ( ehmm befor the abandoned :cautious:) and u already know what we like now from the comments soo coock it as u do in ur mind ...
im ur fan in kuwait and its very nice to meet u

Reactions: SneakyPanda

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
The majority of those VN models aren't original in those VNs, if we want to be technical. They are DAZ models, slightly changed or often not, and used by dozens of games. Actual original models are pretty rare.
Well, most of the models is Where The Heart is are fairly unique, but maybe that just means this guy took to time to rip off less common models. Most people make an effort to make some changes to the models they use, this guy couldn't even make the effort to go as far as changing clothes...

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
exaples:

Family Friends And Strangers

kellys family mother in law

the babysitters

superpowered

sisterly lust

the collage

thoose r some great games with strong NTRs ...what more u want ;)

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Is that so ? Please inform me which ones then ?
DYNASTY, Taffy Tales (Corrected, but who knows in the future), Foot of the Mountains, School, Love & Friends, Red Falls, Indecent Desires, New Coral City, Max's Life, Revenge or Love, Gordon, Triple X, Love & Sex: Second Base, among others.

Reactions: hobobobb

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
DYNASTY, Taffy Tales (Corrected, but who knows in the future), Foot of the Mountains, School, Love & Friends, Red Falls, Indecent Desires, New Coral City, Max's Life, Revenge or Love, among others.
lets say dynasty was not that great but yea it has that ...but man :oops: taffy tales have NTR also ?? omg didnt notised ...its good to know i didnt complete it untel end,,omg max life alsoo??? wooow looks like we r swimming in the NTR sea all this time and we didnt even know ..and he ask wich games exactly :)

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
lets say dynasty was not that great but yea it has that ...but man :oops: taffy tales have NTR also ?? omg didnt notised ...its good to know i didnt complete it untel end,,omg max life alsoo??? wooow looks like we r swimming in the NTR water all this time and we didnt even know ..and he ask wich games exactly :)
Taffy Tales had a scene, but it was corrected by the negative feedbacks, but who knows?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, most of the models is Where The Heart is are fairly unique, but maybe that just means this guy took to time to rip off less common models. Most people make an effort to make some changes to the models they use, this guy couldn't even make the effort to go as far as changing clothes...
I could point at half of WTHI models as basic Daz assets that you can find in a lot of games. They started to become somewhat more unique ever since they did a generation change with the models and the bodies.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
That top pic shows a lot of thick women, the screen shots show a lot of thin women, which is it o_O

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Maybe that's why they delayed Tiffany's update, take a look at the game's topic for more information! But not always, most of the time the NTR worshipers come and say '' you didn't like the game, don't play it ''.
IF SOME ONE TELL U THAT DIRECTLY TELL HIM... I WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THE NTR UNLES I PLAY THE GAME AND WHEN THE NTR IS ( IN UR FACE BITCHHH) I CANOT RUN AWAY FROM IT ANY MORE.. AND EVEN IF I CLOSE THE GAME ITS TOO LATE I ALREADY GOT PUNCHED IN MY FACE ..THE WOND IS ALREADY DONE ...SOO ITS KINDA STUPID TO TELL ME DONT PLAY IF U DONT LIKE...THIS IS PUBLIC GAME NOT PRIVATE GAME

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes