VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
im sure its becouse of patrons maybe he didnt get paid much or he dont want wait untel he get more people

Tortoise62

Jan 18, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that Vile College will be coming out of abandonment soon! I am now working with Sneaky Panda as an Editor and Tester and I've gone through and edited everything and a new version (0.2) is on the way!

Together we are rebooting the game and I will be working with Sneaky Panda to edit everything and improve the quality in the game itself, the Patreon, and this F95 page.

He messaged me following a posting I made offering my services and as soon as I saw his game I saw the potential and was immediately on board.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that Vile College will be coming out of abandonment soon! I am now working with Sneaky Panda as an Editor, Proofreader, and Translator and I've gone through and edited everything and a new version (0.2) is on the way!

Together we are rebooting the game and I will be working with Sneaky Panda to edit everything and improve the quality in the game itself, the Patreon, and this F95 page.

He messaged me following a posting I made offering my services and as soon as I saw his game I saw the potential and was immediately on board.
Nice.....looking forward to that.....
...good luck.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that Vile College will be coming out of abandonment soon! I am now working with Sneaky Panda as an Editor and Tester and I've gone through and edited everything and a new version (0.2) is on the way!

if that is true and no more canceling or changing mind then u did a great job and will be keep fallowing hop the best luck for u and him and will be waiting for the great news soon and hop theres no changing much from the origenal :)

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
If it's called 'Vile College' I feel like it's going to need a few more tags :) . If you download a game called 'Vile College' the last thing you're looking for is a vanilla, romance harem. :p

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
Sep 22, 2018
game seems to get stuck in loop after the truth or dare scene with mc
Yeah I had the same problem... not sure if it's because I played in the linear version with the incest mod or if it's just bad game design.
I went with it and let it loop back and play through again and went through every option like 4 times and then it finally went to the next scene and then errored out completely saying that there was something missing.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
the game does circles after truth or dare ..picked all choices and the same happens again and again

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes