3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
I DID THE GAME in warriorclass ... stun lock . , overshields and gennocide cards are your friends . never needed to bleed really the only bleed card i found was 18 damage wich is useless compared to 66 and 108 damage cards.

that being said .. any idea how to increase stat points . i did the entire game without " increasing stats"
I meant that the text implies warriors just bleed out and die.

Mar 7, 2017
"This is how our Poetry Begins:
The heroine and the hero who lived peacefully in the village, traveled around the world to defeat
the demon king who has been turned into a hero by mysterious power.
In order to use the power of the hero to subdue the seeds, can the two men who are waiting for various times
safely escape from the hands of the men !?Or the body and mind of the men fall and thus the one !! and listens to the identity of the devil?"

What the goddamn shit...

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
I was wondering why this looks so familiar, its made by the same people who made Welcome to the Sexy Bar. This is going to terrible. I'm not just talking about the MTL, but the people who make this game have obvious asset flipping in their games.
Welcome to the Sexy Bar is recent at least (Last year) XD so the Mtl is still ok, but i saw some game got translated faster than this one here X)

Aggro

May 30, 2017
are the sex scenes animated? doesn't seem to
They aren't. The Hotel/bar game he made has some moving parts and I heard a rumor that the might allow you to "Peek behind the curtain" for his next game. Have to just wait and see I guess.

Reactions: Tiasung

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Don't mean to brag or anything but i've made the virgin pussy a woman a few times back in my days :cool:
Your DP. Isn't that the doujin where a ghost/monster kid/demon/god corrupted the housewife next door? I remember now lmao

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
*Vietnam Flashbacks*
The one game that exemplifies the NTR genre to the point of disgust. Amazing and horrifying. Would never play again. I love that it punished the love interest, we need more of that in NTR.
This game killed me, i couldn't play any other H-RPGM game for a while after...
just so so hard, well made but the ending...

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
WIP Cheats

F1 during combat to reset HP
F2 during combat to set energy to 50 for the next turn

F4 on the map to get 10k gold
unzip copy and overwrite in "村娘のNTR冒険1.6\村娘のNTR冒険1.6_Data\Managed"

Edited: now unlock all memories
What must you do to unlock the memories? You didn't mention the required keypress

Reactions: Originel
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes