3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Beating the game unlocks all scenes, but not sure if you need a certain ending. I got some lame vanilla ending where Leela remains a virgin--not even the MC gets any.

Not sure what people mean by grinding since all you seem to get are random cards that usually suck or can't be used, but I breezed through the game going straight to every dungeon, didn't even need to use the scrolls or potion. I gave up figuring out all the mechanics but as long as you know what your class does you should be fine.

I used Mage (Normal difficulty). Combo buffs with multi-hit cards and don't waste your stun on turns where the enemy uses a buff or weak attack. That's about it for strategy. You can re-roll the shops 'til you get any basic cards you're missing, which are enough to finish the game.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Me, Thinking MTL would at least be understandable.

* Downloads the game *
* Plays the game *
* Sees untranslated lines *

1610541733331.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: errte13

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I was wondering why this looks so familiar, its made by the same people who made Welcome to the Sexy Bar. This is going to terrible. I'm not just talking about the MTL, but the people who make this game have obvious asset flipping in their games.
Its really boring to play, just an extreme effort to get through and actually see scenes.
I really wish there was a way to just skip the grinding

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Was hoping that Igor would die. Not because of NTR, but because he's useless as fuck and things he's powerful because he's rich when in reality he's the type that would run away from a damn mouse

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Played this a few months ago by just using ReiPatcher myself. I had some of the NTR endings down but can't figure out the last one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I also think the title should be changed to kegani laboratories instead of horsehair crab lab since that's what the other games by them were titled
Is there a good ending? I don't mind the ntr ending, but I'm sorta collecting different endings u see

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Beating the game unlocks all scenes, but not sure if you need a certain ending. I got some lame vanilla ending where Leela remains a virgin--not even the MC gets any.

Not sure what people mean by grinding since all you seem to get are random cards that usually suck or can't be used, but I breezed through the game going straight to every dungeon, didn't even need to use the scrolls or potion. I gave up figuring out all the mechanics but as long as you know what your class does you should be fine.

I used Mage (Normal difficulty). Combo buffs with multi-hit cards and don't waste your stun on turns where the enemy uses a buff or weak attack. That's about it for strategy. You can re-roll the shops 'til you get any basic cards you're missing, which are enough to finish the game.
You need to spend time with leela, for that, in the town menu (where you can buy cards and shit) you need to click on the house like icon that has a pink heart on it, but you spend a bit of gold and six days pass from the deadline, that's why people is saying it is grindy I guess.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Was hoping that Igor would die. Not because of NTR, but because he's useless as fuck and things he's powerful because he's rich when in reality he's the type that would run away from a damn mouse
A point to having power is not having to fear anything. I assume you actually played the game and not just the intro. If you haven't played it the following is a spoiler. What he has is real power. When you talk to the info merchant he even says Igor is the most powerful in the desert city he basically rules. It's just hard to like the guy... cuz you're not really supposed to.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
How far were you in the game? I had just cleared the last dungeons on the Desert Islands when I let myself get captured. She was completely pure when it happened, virgin. My character is a Cleric.

I later found out that no matter who captured me, as long as it wasn't bandits, the village head's son would bail her out of slavery and I would be brought up north in a slave camp.

How does that compare to your playthrough?
Ok, I just did a test run and lost on the home island and I got the son too. Judging by what other people are saying, looks like once you're set with the head or the son the other gets locked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes