DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
still can use 999999 gold file ?
Sorry but what the problem with hacking your save file? it is so easy, started new game,when u can save your game exit game.
edit save file and delete Vilage folder in AppData, Roaming i think. Less than few minutes of work.

And your new save file are more stable.

Again, it is your choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethanol90

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
How to Cheat in this game....
Hey thanks for the explanation but i think i misunderstand some of it.
If i delete my "village" folder i also loose my savegame in game. Do i really need to delete the whole folder or just some part of it?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Where is

fluff grass
For fuck sake this english localization. Try to see in inventory which is fluff grass in description, but i think it is broken english localization and grass should be named differently. At this point in my case i have everything 60 - 100+ items with harvest and foraging so idk which it is exactly. Reccomend you to gather everything else and plant-harvest and forage items and check on him if you see ! above his head you can finish quest.

https://f95zone.to/threads/village-rhapsody-v1-3-0-yoogame.132929/post-9283284

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hey thanks for the explanation but i think i misunderstand some of it.
If i delete my "village" folder i also loose my savegame in game. Do i really need to delete the whole folder or just some part of it?
As i understand in this kind of game, there is back up saves, so if you edit your save in game folder, backup save will render it useless.
So cheat - edit your save file, save changes. Go to Your User,AppData,Roaming and delete there village folder. launch game and play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benhy

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FYI, the game engine is Cocos2D (a free game engine that can do anything, and also exists in a 3D variant). In my opinion a helluva lot better than RPGMaker and also capable of UHD (which RPGM is not).

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I like this game. There is some of the content that I'm not agreeing with like the implied bestiality. He smokes a "magic" cigarette and they turn into a beatiful woman... but we all know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But at least the old guy went out with a bang. God bless him.

The milfs and gilfs are pretty hot and the new update added another sex animation to all of them. There seems to be room for one more animation variation, which I hope we get along the way.

Bought the game a little while ago. I think it's worth supporting.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
idk when i was delete village file, my save will gone. I m sure follow all step
1667179011262.png
BTW you need to delete not the village file but folder(see screenshot)
see path above and here is village folder which you need to delete after editing your save file(which is located in data folder in your Main game folder). Never save dissapeared when i have done everything this way.

p.s. maybe there is small chance Dev changed something in update. Everything worked just fine before, and i not checked update because i just cleared game and don't want to repeat

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes