4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Why are people facepalming the OP lol? If you don't like the genre of a game just ignore it.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Would have been nice if the first chapter was more then a short intro. Still I'm a sucker for corruption tiles I'll keeping my eyes on this and fingers crossed it doesn't end up in the "abounded pile".

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Hey Ero, Story Render and premise wise this looks like something that could turn out very good

i hope you don't lose passion for this and move on to something else before finishing it like the other devs do.

keep up the good work (y)
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm motivated enough to finish the game. I've been thinking about the story for a long time until I'm fully confident in my abilities.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Your renders are marvellous my man, as someone looking to get into this themselves - and excuse me if this is not the place - whole VN game development, would it be appropriate to ask you a few questions here or in PM about your Daz / Game workflow as a newbie myself ? Haven't seen something so nice in a while and once I started working with this whole thing it really caught my eye! Good luck on your game, I'll be giving it a follow to see more of those renders!
Thank you man, sure, send me a DM <3

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Eromantis The images in the preview look very good, just one thing is a bit off: the shirt around the boobs. There is the typical DAZ sticky dress on the boobs that you should fix more. I see you already partially fixed it but there is a "double bump", not natural folds, that in some images is quite visible. It's noticeable because it contrasts with the overall quality of the rest of the images that is really good. The blur and colours aberrations make the images look like photo made with "vintage lenses".

Reactions: R1k0 and Eromantis

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I have two questions about the end goal.
Will it be possible to keep her as a slut to a single character instead of a slut to the whole village? I really dislike sharing content in games.
And is pregnancy ever going to be added? This might be more of a request as the tag isn't in planned genres, but maybe it was forgotten(coping)?
In fact, I'd like to make a game with different endings and variations of the main character. That said, I don't want to turn it into an "endless abandoned game".

I will listen to the wishes of the players and add the desired tags in new versions, as long as they do not compromise the integrity of the picture.

I'll try to add a pregnancy root if there's enough votes on Patreon :)

Reactions: Heranwen

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Eromantis The images in the preview look very good, just one thing is a bit off: the shirt around the boobs. There is the typical DAZ sticky dress on the boobs that you should fix more. I see you already partially fixed it but there is a "double bump", not natural folds, that in some images is quite visible. It's noticeable because it contrasts with the overall quality of the rest of the images that is really good. The blur and colours aberrations make the images look like photo made with "vintage lenses".
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to fix that in future chapters. Do you know how to fix that from a technical point?

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Thank you for making the exact type of game i love and so hardly see. As a bimbofication fan, seeing a visual sluttification/transformation of the female protagonist is the exact type of game i crave and thank you for delivering one. Can't wait to try it out and see how it develops.
Thank you for your words, I've been dreaming of making a game like that for a long time and finally I'm confident enough

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
This game looks incredibly intriguing. I hope it won't get abandon right away like it's mostly the case.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to fix that in future chapters. Do you know how to fix that from a technical point?
I never used DAZ, I know a bit about it because I'm interested and would like to try it, but current my work PCs are not for 3D graphic use so I don't have appropriate video cards. But from what I've seen, there is a plugin that fixes the problem (I've seen in the assets here) and also using dForce assets helps. Otherwise there is the developer Stoper that uses zBrush and Marvelous Designer to fix it, if I understood it right.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I never used DAZ, I know a bit about it because I'm interested and would like to try it, but current my work PCs are not for 3D graphic use so I don't have appropriate video cards. But from what I've seen, there is a plugin that fixes the problem (I've seen in the assets here) and also using dForce assets helps. Otherwise there is the developer Stoper that uses zBrush and Marvelous Designer to fix it, if I understood it right.
Got it. I'll try to figure it out by myself.

Minecraftfan12

Feb 5, 2018
Is it planned that there are Patreon goals / a overview how much you earn monthly at the moment?
I'm open to support such projects but only if I can see how much the creator earns/expects to earn and how much of this money goes into the game or is for a coffee in the morning. :)

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes