4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Is it planned that there are Patreon goals / a overview how much you earn monthly at the moment?
I'm open to support such projects but only if I can see how much the creator earns/expects to earn and how much of this money goes into the game or is for a coffee in the morning. :)
Check it out now. I'm making 11$ a month currently, so not so much haha. So your support will help me a lot <3

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Is it planned that there are Patreon goals / a overview how much you earn monthly at the moment?
I'm open to support such projects but only if I can see how much the creator earns/expects to earn and how much of this money goes into the game or is for a coffee in the morning. :)
And yes, I'm going to make goal list in the future, a better PC (mine is old as hell) is my #1 goal atm

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Is this a game with supernatural themes? Or perhaps the MC is having a stupid dream? Or is it just a retarded story?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
If my hobby of making a game will help me earn money - then I will be able to spend more time on new versions, because now I spend most of my life studying at university and working part-time.

I ask you to evaluate the project, give feedback, and decide for yourself if the game is worth supporting. You may also want to wait a while before I release some content so that I can gain some of your trust. I don't want to make the game an extremely long project or abandon it halfway through, but your support will determine how long or short the story will be.

But I assure you that the game will be finished either way! I already have an example of a completed project, Lewd Delivery. That was my first attempt to make a small finished game, I didn't focus on the story that much, I got some skills in 3D and visual novel creation. The story isn't perfect, so I promise to spend a lot of time on the script for Village Slut Transformation.
It's too early to tell, i suggest you keep the financial aspect of this behind and continue it as your hobby and see if its a success. i like the art and premise, and im assuming is going to be a story of the whole village corrupting her. hope this becomes a fully fleshed out game with a lot of stages , events, and costumes.

Reactions: Eromantis
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes