Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Update coming soon for Villain's Legacy!
Patch Notes Version 1.2.0
Incoming update with new content
On January 20, we will release a new update that will fix all the bugs found so far in the game by our community. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please apply the latest update before you enjoy the game.
Did this ever happen? I don't use Steam, but here the OP looks like 12-13-2022. initial release.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
This has a lot of potential but there's a lot of animation for walking, standing, general activities and then not much on the steamy scenes which is a little backwards.

Reactions: botc76 and MCDom

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This has a lot of potential but there's a lot of animation for walking, standing, general activities and then not much on the steamy scenes which is a little backwards.
I don't have direct contact with the developer and he is not even on this site to interact with us. However, I can make an educated guess that he is probable still learning the ropes with regards to the animations, hence starting with mundane stuff before applying what he learnt during the process to the steamy scenes. Need to get the perfect balance of fps, lighting, angle or whatever. I have no experience myself but I do know that there is more to animating a scene than meets the eye. It is more damaging to produce lackluster steamy scene animations than without one IMO.

Unfortunately, this is purely speculations on my part because I had only played a single release of this game and I don't have other release to compare with.

Duly noted, that the most obvious observation and direct will be that it is indeed less desirable and counter-effective to produce these teaser-type mundane animations over steamy scenes for an adult-oriented game.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I don't have direct contact with the developer and he is not even on this site to interact with us. However, I can make an educated guess that he is probable still learning the ropes with regards to the animations, hence starting with mundane stuff before applying what he learnt during the process to the steamy scenes. Need to get the perfect balance of fps, lighting, angle or whatever. I have no experience myself but I do know that there is more to animating a scene than meets the eye. It is more damaging to produce lackluster steamy scene animations than without one IMO.

Unfortunately, this is purely speculations on my part because I had only played a single release of this game and I don't have other release to compare with.

Duly noted, that the most obvious observation and direct will be that it is indeed less desirable and counter-effective to produce these teaser-type mundane animations over steamy scenes for an adult-oriented game.
Yeah it's most likely that, some of them are a bit janky, the running is especially comical

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Haven't reached the end, but can we fuck Incredible Lady/Wonderous Woman/Worthwhile Wench or whatever the hell the name is? Seems to change several times throughout the game. I think I still have some grinding to do before I get to that coitus cookie. I really liked her intro though. Very fun battle scene.

Don't normally get into this type of grind game, but for some reason I enjoy this one and I laugh every time I see the MC's bird face. This a good one to play when I want to shut off the brain meat for a while and slog for parts for my evil apparatuses. Probably appeals to my desire to be a crook and bang superheroines in tights.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Haven't reached the end, but can we fuck Incredible Lady/Wonderous Woman/Worthwhile Wench or whatever the hell the name is? Seems to change several times throughout the game. I think I still have some grinding to do before I get to that coitus cookie. I really liked her intro though. Very fun battle scene.

Don't normally get into this type of grind game, but for some reason I enjoy this one and I laugh every time I see the MC's bird face. This a good one to play when I want to shut off the brain meat for a while and slog for parts for my evil apparatuses. Probably appeals to my desire to be a crook and bang superheroines in tights.
You mean this girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not yet, but you can already bang her sidekick, Lady Sword.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kellermann

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I have been busy. Not only did I get caught up with the Dev on the v2022-12-13, but I also got 100 of all 3 of the items used to make weapons, and I got over $1000 in cash. Figured I would be nice, and if anyone wants to use this, guess you could call it a cheat save, I would post it here. I did the grinding so you don't have to. ;)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes