Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Yes the ugliness of the MC does not make you want to play this game at all. It's a shame it could have been good with an attractive physique for the MC...

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Villain's Legacy [v1.5.1] [Mad scientist lab]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 608 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
MASTERMIND DID FABULUS AT THE BOXOFFICE THE WORLD OVER ..
GET OVER YOUR BULLYING ATTITUDE TOWARDS PEOPLE YOU DEEM UGLY AND WANT TO SHIT ON!

Did you mean MEGAMIND? Cause that was a cartoony caricature, with a comically oversized cranium. While he had sharp and exaggerated features, it worked to create a coherent ascetic form. I might not want to be Megamind, but he at least looked appropriate for the world he existed in.

That's not this. This is a person with otherwise entirely normal, but frumpy, proportions being straddled with a nose so comically large and hawkish. A character we're not being asked to just observe, but as the MC of a game, we're being asked to inhabit and embody.

Yeah, big nope on that. I don't like the Ugly Bastard trope in manga/hentai, and I'm not about to start playing as one now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. that is the one ... face is all over this thread .. also this MC looks like Egyptian /Greek royalty,
so do not be so quick to judge,
because money or fame makes drop dead gorgeous women just throw up in their mouths
and get on with being their arm candy, cock sleeve, child bearing breeding apparatus or whatnot.
Did you mean MEGAMIND

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
Is there no Animation in the Game? Why this got very few attentions
Believe it or not, many people don't give a fuck about animations.
No animations are better than bad animations, and most animations around here are done by amateurs and are bad.
But Animation makes a game more attractive
And Im not saying that a game without animation is not worthy, Even I played and jerked off on many games that's having no animation

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnkitPareek_7

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VillainsLegacy-1.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
But Animation makes a game more attractive
And Im not saying that a game without animation is not worthy, Even I played and jerked off on many games that's having no animation
I went to school for animation. So bad animation isn't attractive, it's just distracting. It doesn't add to the experience, rather it actively detracts from it. When I see still frames being presented in a VN, I can suspend my disbelief. The story being is being presented like a comic, panel by panel. It's simple, and it works. But when they try slap animation onto it? It shatters the suspension of disbelief, because now all I can see is just how inhuman they move. The more cartoony a character looks, the easier it can be to animate without taking the audience out of the experience. Classic cartoons (e.g. Looney Tunes, Disney) don't need to move realistically. Indeed they work best with exaggerated animation. But when you're working with 3D models and ray-traced lighting that are striving for photorealism? Well, if you slap poor animation on top of that, that's a real quick way to end up at the floor of the . When you see realistic models moving in a very inhuman way, it is both very obvious and very distracting; and that is what I'd call a 'bad experience'. So, when given the option between well composed still shots or poor amateur animation, I always prefer the former over the later.

uncanny_graph_blog-thumb-340x218.jpg

Reactions: AL.d

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I'm only gonna play this again when the dev confirms there will be actual revenge, coz it's just not the vibe I'm getting from this game, there is no coming back from that intro to this game tbh, mc is a pretty shitty villain, revenge just doesn't seem like it's on the table, hopefully, I'm proved wrong.

Reactions: Valeck and acondo

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's amazing to me that one aspect of the game is pounded into the ground based on a very minor part of the game. (how ugly the MC is.) Viallians are supposed to have a "look" There are very few normal looking villains in the entirety of living history, fictional and Non-fictional. I will buy a coffee for the first member to show me 5 normal looking villains in a fictional setting.

About this update, I see a lot of improvement, like the crafting function and story function.
Keep up the good work.
Mad Scientist Lab

Last edited:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
That MC looks seriously ugly. Who the hell wants to play as an ugly middle aged dude with a hook nose? Also looks like there is NTR/sharing, so I guess I will give this one a skip.

Shame, I really like the idea of being a super villain and creating a harem of super heroines by force.
You should look up the book series "Super Sales on Superheroes".
He doesn't really make a harem by force but pretty close.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes