don.shakalov

May 25, 2022
How do I complete Windfaster challenge? I challenged her online and she accepted, but now it says that I need help from my collaborators and none of them has the dialogue option.
Ok, I solved it. You have to meet Jessica and then google her on your PC (that's the step I missed). After that it's fairly straighforward

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Per Steam;

Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:

The game contains the following adult content:

- Explicit sex
- Sexual assault/non-consensual sex
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Realistic violence

Bro, unless you put up lolis, I guess anything goes for Steam now?! What the hell :KEK:
You've never seen GOT I guess, Hollywood's just as bad, why you complaining. It's an adult gaming site, WTF?

Reactions: botc76

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
You've never seen GOT I guess, Hollywood's just as bad, why you complaining. It's an adult gaming site, WTF?
You misunderstand, it's not a complaint so much as an amusing observation.

Adult games on Steam get nuked from orbit for anything, yet some have "worse" content and are kept.

One Dev on here was told because their game had a little girl in it (had no sex scenes planned) they dismissed the game.

The devs for VRMate HAD the game on Steam, then it was removed with no reason given.

But then you see games on there with full blown Rape and violence, but they do not get removed (Bound by Love)

So it's amusing to me that Steam is extremely inconsistent with Adult games on their platform.

Reactions: dawlben and botc76

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
You misunderstand, it's not a complaint so much as an amusing observation.

Adult games on Steam get nuked from orbit for anything, yet some have "worse" content and are kept.

One Dev on here was told because their game had a little girl in it (had no sex scenes planned) they dismissed the game.

The devs for VRMate HAD the game on Steam, then it was removed with no reason given.

But then you see games on there with full blown Rape and violence, but they do not get removed (Bound by Love)

So it's amusing to me that Steam is extremely inconsistent with Adult games on their platform.
Oh, I see. My bad fella. I misunderstood you. I see so many comments from people on here complaining about certain content like, incest, loli, one guy kept complaining about how this is a pirate site and devs being ripped off, all while also downloading from here himself. Anyway my point, just tired of seeing pointless comments from idiots. But I jumped the gun on you, lol. So I can be a man and apologize and admit my error.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Oh, I see. My bad fella. I misunderstood you. I see so many comments from people on here complaining about certain content like, incest, loli, one guy kept complaining about how this is a pirate site and devs being ripped off, all while also downloading from here himself. Anyway my point, just tired of seeing pointless comments from idiots. But I jumped the gun on you, lol. So I can be a man and apologize and admit my error.
All good my man, I get tired of people complaining too.

You are NOT alone in your frustrations, that is why I took it on the chin. But I appreciate and accept your apology nonetheless.

To be fair, the Steam version of Bound by Love has all its content removed and you need an external patch to restore it, but yeah, Steam is inconsistent AF
Oh I see, when I saw it launch on Steam as a romance game I lost my shit :LUL:

That makes more sense, even though reading through the reviews, people were uh, surprised :KEK:

Reactions: botc76

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Think the Dev will keep the date as the version number?
I do like it when programs do that. It makes it easier to know if I have the latest patch at times (for manual updates, I just compare the DL date to that).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Think the Dev will keep the date as the version number?
I do like it when programs do that. It makes it easier to know if I have the latest patch at times (for manual updates, I just compare the DL date to that).
Honestly, I don't think it is the developer who put the date as version number, most likely the Requestor or the Uploader. The Developer is not even here on this forum site. I read in this game Steam store page that there will be Patch Notes Version 1.2.0 scheduled release on 20th January 2023 (mostly bugfixes). So it appears to me the developer actually adopts normal version numbering.

Reactions: dawlben

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
> >

Update coming soon for Villain's Legacy!
Patch Notes Version 1.2.0
Incoming update with new content
On January 20 we will release a new update that will fix all the bugs found so far in the game by our community. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please apply the latest update before you enjoy the game.

We have also added the Image Gallery with new backgrounds for our users!

We will continue to provide improvement update in the future so you can enjoy Villain's Legacy more comfortably.

Please stay tuned for more news by following our .

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
After passing it over several times, I finally tried game and it was pleasantly surprising. Much better than I expected going in. The animated character intros were great and I loved how different the story premise is from most AVNs you see here. And a lot more animation than I assumed there would be. The prologue wasn't quite my cup of tea and dragged on a tad too much, but I understand it was included to establish the mindset of...The Mind. Every villain needs a compelling origin story. The first battle scene was really good, however. Normally I would avoid games with sandbox elements (unless space sci-fi), but in this game's evil lair it all works rather well.
Still have a quite a lot of content to unlock, but this one has earned its place on the watch list.

Only1Man

Feb 5, 2023
I ran into an error in the Android port that prevented me from crafting, and therefore progressing in the game. Nobody else has mentioned it, but in case anyone else has the same problem: It wasn't too complicated to fix, if you have even a basic knowledge of patching apks. You just gotta replace the missing file (sound_hover_mute.mp3)in the apk and resign it. I just copied and renamed the sound_hover.mp3 file that was already there. For anyone without the tools to do that, if someone can tell me how to share it from Mega or something I'd be happy to share my fixed version.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes