ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is there any chance someone can upload the android port by Ghost'' to another file host I cannot get mixdrop to work at all

Reactions: BaIthamel

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
When I click on a girl and it says "Contributor", does that mean that the content is paywalled?

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
I need a walk through, I do not know how to earn cash and allies
To earn cash:

- work your day job
- rob a jewerly
- rob an ATM (items needed)
- rob an armored car (same as above)

To get allies you just have to progress in the game and use the web searches

When I click on a girl and it says "Contributor", does that mean that the content is paywalled?
No, it means you need an specific ally to help you

etool

Jun 14, 2021
I usually avoid those 3 letters .... I downloaded this when it first dropped here, it did not have that tag yet ...

but since I already dl'd it I gave it a peek

I will admit the scene(s) were a bit much for me .... but I continued with the game, not sure what to expect (expected the worse) ......

BUT ... after getting past that (and, while it seemed extreme, I do understand why the dev put that into the game, it does set up the reasons the protag does what he does)

this is a good game, the humor is good, the scenes, other then that one mentioned are good

this is now on my watch list, hopefully there will not be more of those 'letters' in the future

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I need a walk through, I do not know how to earn cash and allies
Honestly, work in the store to pass the day, and then if you have the right weapons keep robbing, work in the store. then rob again Keep doing that until you have enough money it's that easy.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
OK. In which case, that could probably be phrased better.
To be honest as someone who loves the game the way it is. Here are a few of my thoughts.

1. A small Tutorial after he Became The Brain to show newcomers how to play the game, even just have an option button asking for a Tutorial or not in general.

2. I don't hate the NTR scene, honestly I think it fits with the tone of the game. I mean I saw that scene as the MC's wife unhappy with her marriage wanted in and out, and clearly wanted to want an excuse to leave him for that Hero. I mean looking at them having sex isn't cheating really, she wanted any reason to hurt him. As he said later, she could leave him & he would understand but no she destroyed & cucked the hell out of him. That'll make even man looking for revenge.

3. I think a small corruption system for the game even with Convo with the Speedster Hero made a good point on how he really any different.

4. I loved the game and can't for more good luck.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes