Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Anyway, there is one Frenchman's somewhat drunk, somewhat educated answer to your question...
You, sir, deserve the Legion d'Honneur. Your comment came across as very clear and well written. I now understand
the issue better.
I'm impressed with your understanding, and at two bottles of wine, no less. LOL

I guess I'm a fixer by nature, and sometimes that draws me into frustration.
Thank you for your insight.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any chance you can upload this to a site that doesn't just spam invalid ticket every time you try to download (like mega or really anywhere else). The forced redirects intrusive scam ads even through ad block is quite something.
It doesn't do any of that for me, no ads, no redirects etc. They use that site because it's "almost" DMCA proof, stuff uploaded 4 years ago is still there while not on any of the other hosts used.

Apr 16, 2018
I don't know about this one. For me NTR kinda loses half its value if the FemaleMC is that much of a bitch. (Best NTRs are either netorase or ForcedNTR - blackmail/rape NTR.)

(Cheating NTR are just meh most of the time. How you gonna feel that conflicting bitter sweet voyeuristic feeling when you married to a bitch like that? It's like drinking black coffee but with half the water, decaff and no sugar.) MC saying he don't know how to get out of the situation lmao. Just grab your wife and walk out the door, if she don't then leave her there.

If it were me I'll just leave at the first sign of disrespect, I think many would agree regardless if they a fan of NTR or not.

Oh and for some reason I can't DL the attached gallery unlocker.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
It's good to remember one thing, that scene is stupidly done by the dev. The target audience is anything but NTR lovers, so many of them don't even touch the game when there is even one scene like that. In other words, potential supporters go out the door at the same time. That scene could have just been done as a relationship breakup argument scene and nothing fucking NTR mixed with it. Many people don't even touch this game just because, after that, there is no confidence that that crap won't happen again and the game progresses completely with the ctrl button at the bottom after even one scene like that. The game is completely pointless at that point and can be deleted.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
TBH the game could have been fine if the MC had a option to just leave before that strip poker scene even started

Caus everyone even the MC could understand what would happen with his wife

So To have to sit trough that scene is a bit overkill

Even if its just a one scene and the rest of the game is great revenge it still way too much too sit trough

I mean come on even if u say nope to the card game u still get pushed into it

Kind of a spineless beta mc and he gets even dressed like a cuck

If he could just walk out that house and be like u go ahead with the poker im out then it be at least alot better caus he would still be pissed that his wife stayed caus he could already tell she was thhirsting on that black dude

But he wouldnt have had to be humiliated like that

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, and for some reason, I can't DL the attached gallery unlocker.
I agree with you, and netorase is as close as I get to NTR. Perfect Housewife is a good example.

On the Gallery unlocker, is it opening on another page? If so, right-click the page (don't highlight code)
And (save as) rename it unlocker.rpy. And (save) now you can put the rpy file in the game folder.
I'm not sure that's your problem when you say I can't DL.
Cheers

Reactions: AnonymousUnique123

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That scene could have just been done as a relationship breakup argument scene
Are you saying that the wife tells him she leaving him for a superhero? If so, I agree with that. I thought the argument
for the scene was too extreme for just his voyeurism, but it did fire him up, and getting the intelligence from the alien completed it.

Reactions: MCDom and aronax243

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
Surprisingly great game. I wasnt sure with that NTR at the very beginning, and think perhaps the option to leave early should be enabled for those who don't want to see it. That being said in the context of the story it makes great sense and builds MCs character.

Hes the loser that turns into a Alpha Stud Villain, and never has to endure NTR and humiliations again. The respect and power he gets is pretty great, after the intro humiliations. Really, my only problem, which i hope gets sorted out, is repetable sex scenes with your harem. It seems weird he doesnt take advantage when his minions and servants blatantly proposition him for sex.

That being said, I got invested and cant wait to see how things progress with these characters, after the very beginning unpleasantness it really gets amazing, no more NTR, no more being a loser.

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
First impression? Excellent! Your main character has some depth, some introspection, it's not just an OP dude screwing/raping everything that moves. Funny, too. A tip of the hat from me, and I'm going to be following this project.

Question - version number??? I have a personal rule that I avoid downloading anything prior to V0.5 (so many unfinished games). This one feels like it's fairly far along, but it would be good to have a version number expressing the developers idea of how much remains in the story.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
not bad for a first release (is it a first release)
first thoughts, its a world where the superheroes are assholes, but the MC feels like an asshole. but it feels like he will be the lesser of evils, i perfer it that way.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes