JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have not played the game myself but I have read the OP, comments, the Steam page (adding to wishlist) etc. So, below are my initial impressions:

The renders and visuals looks stunning.
There are plenty of females NPCs (not sure how many LIs are there).
The developer created original superheroines for this game, meaning that it is written with care (not lazy writing).
The plot/story is very interesting and fresh. Superheroines are usually the righteous moral champions but the MC in this game is the 'supervillain' who will expose the corruptions under those masks.
MC undewhelming look could be important to the plot but it does not bothers me at all.
As others point out, this game is rather heavy on humor than dark contents.

Overall, this game is pretty impressive for a first release. I think this game appeals to players who enjoy well desgined game with good believable plot, and don't play or live by the confinement of tags. Looking forward to play the game and post real objective feedbacks soon.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Mad Scientist. Cheers.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I hate NTR as much as anybody. And I hated the scenes at the beginning of this.

But story-wise, it’s like a kung fu movie where the villains come in and torture the hero’s parents to death, and he vows to avenge them. You’re NOT SUPPOSED TO enjoy watching the mom and dad get murdered. It fulfills a narrative purpose.

The women are gorgeous, the interface may be the best I’ve ever used, the renders are extraordinary, and there is far more content already than most games after 3-4 updates.

I personally didn’t find the punishment-and-sex scenes sexy. A couple of light spanks and she loves it so much she switches sides, over and over. Not really a payoff to the revenge theme, either in dramatic terms or ragefucking goodness.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
one question when is the stopping point for this update because their are some coming soon on the mission. the other that u need some requirement but the item is still locked i just want to know where do i stop. So i know im up to date.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
one question when is the stopping point for this update because their are some coming soon on the mission. the other that u need some requirement but the item is still locked i just want to know where do i stop. So i know im up to date.
I stopped playing once, i unlocked the full current replay gallery.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I'm being honest:

I like this isn't a bad cliche of other games, I like NTR at the beginning because it makes you hate them & take them down even more. They embarrassed him & cucked him, even the heroes shamed him to turn out they're no better than him. Then I enjoyed there is built up with each girl that joins his time & the sex scenes were hot. Plus, it is funny and not just a sex story you know. I thought this was going to be an ugly bastard who brainwashed all the girls but some of the girls join him for helping them or defeating them.

Another thing, I don't mind being ugly honestly. It refreshing having an MC who isn't a clueless, rookie stupid college student MC for a change. Plus, the MC looks like a villain looking like that I mean the fact he pulled that wife of his was a mystery. I mean she used him looking at the other couple fucking to justify cheating on him, that was fucking excuse to leave him for good.

Like he said she could just leave him but Nah she cucked him bad and I can't wait to get back to her and the other assholes.

Lastly, let the author tell the story they wanna tell like damn I don't care about random pointless NTR but I don't mean it felt the story. I hope the creator doesn't listen to complainers and keeps it in.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I hate NTR as much as anybody. And I hated the scenes at the beginning of this.

But story-wise, it’s like a kung fu movie where the villains come in and torture the hero’s parents to death, and he vows to avenge them. You’re NOT SUPPOSED TO enjoy watching the mom and dad get murdered. It fulfills a narrative purpose.

The women are gorgeous, the interface may be the best I’ve ever used, the renders are extraordinary, and there is far more content already than most games after 3-4 updates.

I personally didn’t find the punishment-and-sex scenes sexy. A couple of light spanks and she loves it so much she switches sides, over and over. Not really a payoff to the revenge theme, either in dramatic terms or ragefucking goodness.
Even I kinda agree on punishment but other than that I liked the sex scenes.

Reactions: aronax243

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Looks promising, I love the idea, but there are only few animations, the most female characters do not have animations at all.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So people are complaining about ntr but don't really say what it's about.
Is it a big part of the game? Does the MC get cucked multiple times or just at the beginning to show his origins?
The Dev's note also talks about sending your men to fight heroines, does that mean the game includes sharing/swinging?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
So people are complaining about ntr but don't really say what it's about.
Is it a big part of the game? Does the MC get cucked multiple times or just at the beginning to show his origins?
The Dev's note also talks about sending your men to fight heroines, does that mean the game includes sharing/swinging?
The dev’s first language isn’t English. He has trouble with gendered English words.

Your minions are *female*. All of them.

NTR is only at the beginning, but it’s hardcore, full-on. Like, if they made a checklist of everything we hate about NTR, and made sure to include ALL of it. In excruciating, ugly detail.

Hope this info helps.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Stop bitching, whiners.

This game is a COMEDY and a PARODY.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LAUGH AT AND WITH THE MC.

If you are NOT interested in laughing, MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD AND NEVER COME BACK.
This is the type of post that really irks me. In a discussion thread, one poster condemns other posters for sharing their opinions. The "if you don't like the game, just don't play it" argument. I guess Ottoeight believes that every discussion thread should just be fans of a game telling the developer who created it how much they love it. I'm sure in his over 2000 posts, he never made a single negative comment. I am sure that instead, he just MOVED ON TO ANOTHER THREAD AND NEVER CAME BACK.

Kudos to the other commenters who did not agree with the NTR hate and could make an argument for that content in a respectful manner.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
The dev’s first language isn’t English. He has trouble with gendered English words.

Your minions are *female*. All of them.

NTR is only at the beginning, but it’s hardcore, full-on. Like, if they made a checklist of everything we hate about NTR, and made sure to include ALL of it. In excruciating, ugly detail.

Hope this info helps.
As long as the game's focus is not ntr and only that one scene I don't really mind
I'm gonna try the game and see for myself I guess.
Your message helps a lot, thank you.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is the type of post that really irks me. In a discussion thread, one poster condemns other posters for sharing their opinions. The "if you don't like the game, just don't play it" argument. I guess Ottoeight believes that every discussion thread should just be fans of a game telling the developer who created it how much they love it. I'm sure in his over 2000 posts, he never made a single negative comment. I am sure that instead, he just MOVED ON TO ANOTHER THREAD AND NEVER CAME BACK.

Kudos to the other commenters who did not agree with the NTR hate and could make an argument for that content in a respectful manner.
The sad truth is that most people who are shaming the game didn't even download it.

Honestly, I've had enough of these NO-NTR Crusaders.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The sad truth is that most people who are shaming the game didn't even download it.

Totally agree and understandable (y) . Well said.

Everyone is welcomed to share their opinions, constructive feedbacks and criticisms which are beneficial. However, there is fine line or distinction between those and "bitching whiners".

Even fans criticize the game the like every now and then, which is normal and no one demanded every fans to only praise the game. Critize is good as long as the language is acceptable, mainly because if the language is offensive (or emotional) then the focus is shifted towards the fan/player, whilst the issue, bug or whatever are most likely sidelined, lost in oblivion. Cheers.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Totally agree and understandable (y) . Well said.

Everyone is welcomed to share their opinions, constructive feedbacks and criticisms which are beneficial. However, there is fine line or distinction between those and "bitching whiners".

Even fans criticize the game the like every now and then, which is normal and no one demanded every fans to only praise the game. Critize is good as long as the language is acceptable, mainly because if the language is offensive (or emotional) then the focus is shifted towards the fan/player, whilst the issue, bug or whatever are most likely sidelined, lost in oblivion. Cheers.
The reason why I wrote what I wrote is that the most vocal people who "complained" clearly wrote that they did NOT played it.

So, my answer to them is: no one is forcing you to come here. You came, you read the overview, you saw the pictures and you started quarrelling and attacking the game. Why is it?

Everytime a Dev is trying to make a game which is far from being a 100% harem/incest-family-themed game, some people step in and start a war against the game, showing a clear intent to undermine the game's development.

I might name you a few game threads where I'm seeing right now it's happening, but this is not the place.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Feel free to ignore them or, better yet, just pay attention to what the fuck they post before criticizing anyone, coz most of these 'NO-NTR crusaders' just want devs to be upfront about the kinks they want in their games without pulling NTR scenes out of their asses for ridiculous reasons like 'motivation' or to 'spice shit up'. There's also that ignore button you can use to purge the evil cuck inquisition if you want, so instead of acting out here, you could show a little maturity and ignore their posts or completely ignore the users who piss you off so much for offending your precious 3letter word.:rolleyes:

As long as the game's focus is not ntr and only that one scene I don't really mind
Neither do I or most of us here who complained about that scene, it's the way the scene played out that pisses us off. The dev never mentioned anything about NTR prior to that surprise, and in a supposedly non NTR game, where the MC's supposed to be the villain, a scene like that is just plain trolling or his attempt to gain the NTR fans' support too when him catching his wife cheating on him with his supposed friend and wannabe superhero would've been enough 'motivation' for ppl to embrace the dark side, no detailed description or visual 'proof' necessary. Adding the NTR tag now will inevitably attract NTR supporters, and the dev will be forced to make more NTR scenes coz he'd lose their support if he doesn't, so it's an inevitable incoming shitstorm that could've easily been avoided with 1 or 2 sentences.

Bottom line of our comments is, the dev should've been upfront about everything from the get-go and write the story how thinks it's best. That's the only things we 'crusaders' wanted him to do. We NEVER said anything about removing that scene or stop making more NTR scenes in future updates, that's his choice. This way, we wouldn't be here debating all this nonsense (again, like it's usually the case:cautious:) and ppl could just play the game and support the dev if they like his project.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes