OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
That and that closeup pic of a dick with that damn disgusting dick with the glans looking like it has a bubbling infection isn't helping either. This wont be the first game I ignored so I don't have to see that revolting thing. I don't know what kinda brain damage you need to have to even design a dick that looks like the head has bubbles around the rim, but I ain't brain damaged enough to want to look at it.
DAMN,

that-one-there-was-a-violation-that1there-was-violation.gif

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Lol, that was your soon to be X-wife, that literally one sex scene
That's how they all start, and that ugly ass wannabe villain doesn't make feel optimistic about his future. But ain't it funny how his dick was small when the hoe cheated on him and after that it got bigger overnight ?? Da fuq happened ?? He take steroids or dickroids to put bitches in their place and stop being cucked ??:LOL:

That MC looks seriously ugly. Who the hell wants to play as an ugly middle aged dude with a hook nose? Also looks like there is NTR/sharing, so I guess I will give this one a skip.
I second this. I don't know what the point of that disgusting scene was when a simple "he caught his wife cheating on him, so he threw her out on the street and told her to go fuck herself" explanation would be enough for us to understand what happened. The dev needs to come clean about that damn tag if he wants ppl to play his game, coz adding a bullshit scene like this in a supposedly non NTR/corruption game, where only the MC is corrupting the women, is ridiculous, and after all those 'innocent' mistakes, it feels like someone's constantly telling us a bad joke nobody laughs at.

So you begin your journey as a cuck?
I never gave my opinion on the fetish, i simply pointed out that the tag was missing.
If he wants to have NTR in his story, more power to him, why should we give a shit, BUT what most of us here would sincerely appreciate is honesty and trasnparency, no surprise bullshit to 'spice shit up' or whatever the fuck he likes to call it.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what the point of that disgusting scene was when a simple "he caught his wife cheating on him, so he threw her out on the street and told her to go fuck herself.
What scene are you talking about?
If you're talking about the first one playing strip poker, Nobody cheated on anyone, I think the point of that first scene is to get the MC mad and disturbed enough to become a Villain. There always has to be an origin story.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nobody cheated on anyone
MC's dumb cum-for-brains-apparently-innocent-but-dumb-as-a-brick wife (Japanese NTR trope) cucked the shit out of him after that poker game, humiliated him and was getting fucked by Commnader Dickhead Ball sack behind his back all this time and nobody cheated on anyone ?? The funny thing is, that right there is legit japanese cuck shit. Still wanna preted it's not a full-on NTR scene probably used for "motivation" ??o_O:WaitWhat:

I think the point of that first scene is to get the MC mad and disturbed enough to become a Villain
Nothing makes you wanna switch sides and become a villain or a psycho killer and rapist more like having a dumb bitch with 0 self-esteem tell you that you have a small dick and humiliate you for it, eh ?? Sound logic right there !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hard pass
I second this. Too bad the women are so beautiful, but with a dumbass, pathetic wimpy MC like that, most players will ragequit and delete the game before they get to the so-called good part. I don't know why the dev had the 'bright' idea to start out like this, but I don't think ppl will have a lot of patience with this game. Wonder if it'll get the same abandoned treatment like all those other games where the devs made the same mistake.:sneaky:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Haven't played the game yet but if the comment section is anything to go by here's a few idea's and suggestion.

Increase the NTR scenes but make them mostly optional.

Most of the comments have been complaining about NTR but i think it's perfect for this type of game since it can be used as a catalyst to explain how the mc goes from beta cuck hero to anti-hero or to supervillain.

Add a morale system

This will give the game a choicer based feel. Kinda like Being a DIK's morale system.

Hero/Nice guy = Beta/Cuck The nicer your character is the more beta he is, perhaps this can unlock a femdom/cuck path.

Villianous/Dominate = Maledom/Sharing if the mc is more dominate or manipulative this will unlock the maledom path/sharing path where the mc will get the option to use the girls and pimp them out or just horde them for himself.

Anti-hero/Middle = Romance/Harem if the mc is a little bit of both then this can unlock the alpha/romance which would kinda be the middle path where the mc isn't a complete villian but he also not a cuck or door mat.

You could probably also make it that certain girls would only be fully romancable on certain paths.
Example: If your a hero beta then maybe you'll be more attractive to villian's who want to beat and dominate you.
Meanwhile if your a villian more hero's will take an interest in you as they try to defeat you.

Body modification

Allow the mc to use science to modify his body in various strategic ways such as getting a bigger dick to seduce girls who like em’ big, increase in stamina to increase work production or increase endurance when sleeping with one or multiple girls.

Prince charming affect

Allow the mc to change his appearance to something more heroic, villainous or just overall more manly so the player base will stop complaining about how wimpy he looks ect. :p

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
I'm honestly holding my opinion on this game... I wont try it yet but i will keep an eye on it. The uncertainty on the tags is disconcerting, If a dev is going to put anything into the game then they should be clear and upfront.
We have enough bs with the big named company's as is.

And i will state it clearly now, NTR is a major turn off for me (hypocrite i am but NTRI is alright yet the story has to be good as well). If its avoidable, (not required for the progression of the story or we have the ability to turn it off?) Good. If not then such needs to be said at the start. And i have a great amount of respect for the devs that ARE honest in that regard.

The characters are good looking save the mc. Others have already said it so I'm not going into that. I am interested but again i'll wait until more info is known.

I do wish the dev the best in their project and hope you all have a decent time, Either playing the game or just living your lives.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 42 Votes