lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
That MC looks seriously ugly. Who the hell wants to play as an ugly middle aged dude with a hook nose? Also looks like there is NTR/sharing, so I guess I will give this one a skip.

Shame, I really like the idea of being a super villain and creating a harem of super heroines by force.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
u can replay yes or not don't be funny because you are not
it's a new game and it's a big to test it so i asked for those who try it already if the game maybe could contain that fetish or the dev himself for planned tags
Come on, we're here to have fun.

I don't see any incest tag, therefore I infere there isn't yet.

Overview and pictures just tell me this is a superheroes satirical story. How would the Dev be able to slap incest into it? my guess is there won't be any - unless he'd add a SuperMom and a few SuperSisters (aka SuperLandladies and SuperRoommates).

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

golave

Dec 30, 2020
there was once similar game like that where you had to catch supergirl. somebody remember the name?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I have a theory about NTR, and this thread looks like a good place to comment about it.
There seem to be a lot of NTR haters here. Why are there so many vocal haters?
One thought is it scares the fuck out of them. I imagine the majority of members here are anywhere from 12 to 25 yr old males.
I'm older than that range and had never heard of NTR until 4 yrs ago when I started playing AVNS.
And my reaction was not in my personal life but in fantasy, yeah, if it's done right. (not many are done right to my taste)

So a 12 to 25 yr old is not experienced or mature enough to grasp the full concept. To them, it's, am I going to lose my girl to another guy? Am I strong enough to keep my girl happy? It's all conjecture based on a fetish that goes against pretty much everyone's nature. So they lash out here to tump their chest to the world, saying that's not going to happen to me by god.

Guys, it's not going to happen to you in the real world unless you allow it. So there is no need to posture and shout here it just annoys the fuck out of others.

I'll take this down at some point so as not to burden Mad Scientist labs.
The sad part is that I'm going to get facepalms for trying to help.
(I would like to hear from females about their thoughts on this fetish.)
Mate, there was no hating or lashing out in either of my posts. I never gave my opinion on the fetish, i simply pointed out that the tag was missing. There's a scene where we see the MC's wife cheating on him, i don't know how you can argue that's it's not ntr.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Well Duh, :unsure:

Why are there so many vocal haters? , Vocal haters. Repeatedly saying the same thing.
I think that's pretty common on any social media platform. The haters always seem to scream the loudest regardlss of the subject/topic. Also, I also think when people are generally happy with something they might be less likely to post about it.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Well Duh, :unsure:

Why are there so many vocal haters? , Vocal haters. Repeatedly saying the same thing.
Not everyone is a hater it's just a strong fetish that can ruin the entire experience for some because it's not a minor thing that can be skipped or ignored like a foot fetish scene. The three word fetish is very complicated you can't simply brush it off and move on, you're either into it or you're not...It's like a dividing line, you can't be on both sides at the same time, anything that touches it becomes either tainted or blessed, the term used here will differ depending on the perspective of the player.

And no not everyone who dislikes it is insecure or too young to understand the dating life or relationships in general, things like swinging, sharing or voluntary cuckoldry are extreme fetishes that do not meet the norm of a vanilla classical relationship.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
My momma once told me: a man needs only to look slightly better than a monkey, but dammit i ain't playing that mc :KEK:
That and that closeup pic of a dick with that damn disgusting dick with the glans looking like it has a bubbling infection isn't helping either. This wont be the first game I ignored so I don't have to see that revolting thing. I don't know what kinda brain damage you need to have to even design a dick that looks like the head has bubbles around the rim, but I ain't brain damaged enough to want to look at it.

4.00 star(s) 42 Votes