VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
When you think this scene is almost canon...
Only the characters, actions and location are non-canon
Huity, why must you torment me so? ;_;
You're right though, it's completely unrealistic. Freyfrey should be sitting in Gudrid's lap, not the other way around :p

Look, it's just cuter with the more muscular girl on top of the slimmer one, right? Don't look at me like that, I don't make the rules.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but has this game seriously had no progress for 9 months? Last time I played was 1.3 and if anything, 1.6 is actually shorter than 1.3 was. Is it because the dev opened too many paths right at the start?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but has this game seriously had no progress for 9 months?
It's had lots of progress, the dev has been keeping us updated with the work he's been doing. If you mean has a new update been posted ni 9 months, then yes; the last update was around 4 months ago. :)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's had lots of progress, the dev has been keeping us updated with the work he's been doing. If you mean has a new update been posted ni 9 months, then yes; the last update was around 4 months ago. :)
I was editing my post when you replied, but I played 1.3b 9 months ago as warrior frey path, and other than changing the fight, it ended in the exact same spot.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but has this game seriously had no progress for 9 months? Last time I played was 1.3 and if anything, 1.6 is actually shorter than 1.3 was. Is it because the dev opened too many paths right at the start?
No problem. V1.6 added two shortish paths that needed to be done, and now I've just finished a large part of the new update and am working on the other part. It takes a lot of time because, well, I have a job other than making WEG and this summer got a bit intense in my personal life. Not trying to find excuses, just telling it as it is.

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Play ALL paths and try diffrent choices, and you will find lots of content !

Took me ages to get a kiss from Freyfrey ! ;)

And if Huitieme keeps coc*blocking a WARRIOR from the Brynhildr i will be very sad !! :unsure:
(Hope you give us Harem alternatives Huitieme !) Since a true Viking takes it ALL !

( I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now / QUEEN )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Play ALL paths and try diffrent choices, and you will find lots of content !

Took me ages to get a kiss from Freyfrey ! ;)

And if Huitieme keeps coc*blocking a WARRIOR from the Brynhildr i will be very sad !! :unsure:
(Hope you give us Harem alternatives Huitieme !) Since a true Viking takes it ALL !

( I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now / QUEEN )
The thing is, most of my girls are intelligent beings who like smart men, while the warrior (of even the scholarrior) path is just mc being strong but dumb :p

And then, you have Freydis. Strong but dumb :D (don't tell her I've said that)

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes