VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i'd rather the right one, then the left. middle looks like idk.. Botox much? the cheeks. sorry can't pinpoint what it is, just something feels odd about it..
Maybe her jawline is a bit long without hair to obfuscate part of it?

215303j

Same idea, different female (I hate Zaina's current hair asset, it gives her the black thingies on her forehead...)
Middle. The one on the right looks too modern. The one on the left (isn't that the current one?) also works but I prefer the middle one. F1forhalp: I think the middle one does make her look stern (schoolteacher-like?) but I think that fit's the character.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Pretty sure there is a common trick for hiding the black stuff on her forehead. Could probably ask in the Daz thread.

Middle or third. Since Viking styling for women would have been more likely to have stylized hair, I would guess the same with their servants/slaves.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thinking it can be fixed by resetting the pose sometimes, but it depends. it's not always the same.

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Trying different things, what do you think?
View attachment 788963
View attachment 788964
Great job Huitieme !!

tomatoes, tomatoes, shes HOT either way !!! :) ....BUUUT i like #1 more....atleast now while their at sea , it should be hard to keep the hair styled on an open boat !!
And yes, Zaina ,, hmm strange that the hairstyles make it look like 3 totally diffrent HOT chicks !! BUUUT.....my vote is on #2 :) (Althou #1 fits her bitchy attitude the most, atleast for now until we get to know her.) this was a hard one ! Go with your gut feeling !

(Sorry for any spelling errors , English is not my native language)

And yeah , Huitieme if your reading this ? ...GET back to WORK instead !!! :)

/ArCHiS !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 215303j

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
you can recommend me games in which if you are an asshole you lose the gartoras to other guys.
Unfortunately those kind of games are rare to non existent, if you loose girls in games normally, you will loose them to even bigger assholes as MC is who rape them into submission. For some reason it is a popular genre for many.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Unfortunately those kind of games are rare to non existent, if you loose girls in games normally, you will loose them to even bigger assholes as MC is who rape them into submission. For some reason it is a popular genre for many.
I don't want to delve into the dreaded 3 letters genre because that can be the death of a thread but, now that you mentionned it, it's true that I've never seen an MC lose his girl to someone objectively better for her because of neglect or otherwise, it's almost always an alpha asshole coming to get her and the MC doesn't do anything about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't want to delve into the dreaded 3 letters genre because that can be the death of a thread but, now that you mentionned it, it's true that I've never seen an MC lose his girl to someone objectively better for her because of neglect or otherwise, it's almost always an alpha asshole coming to get her and the MC doesn't do anything about it.
Yeah when I noticed that, I stopped believing in the argument that those NPC's were there to add competition, story or drama. They are there for just one reason when they are in games. :p But enough derailing of Huity's thread though he might prefer it above what I am going to say next:

When update Huity? :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes