VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

BashingBronze

May 28, 2020
I'm unsure if this has already been said, but I ran into an error at the very last message. Where you would normally see one of the girls and a few details about your choices which crashed.

It seems to happen for me whenever I beat FreyFrey as that is the one who has a message and if I actually kiss her. Not sure if this happens for everyone?

I must say so far I really enjoy the game, the renders are astounding for me and the setting is rather different.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm unsure if this has already been said, but I ran into an error at the very last message. Where you would normally see one of the girls and a few details about your choices which crashed.

It seems to happen for me whenever I beat FreyFrey as that is the one who has a message and if I actually kiss her. Not sure if this happens for everyone?

I must say so far I really enjoy the game, the renders are astounding for me and the setting is rather different.
I think it's the game trying to show the bonus renders from CH1 that you should get with that ending, which I assume are no longer there since they're in the bonus gallery

Reactions: BashingBronze

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hi BashingBronze, as Neimad said, this is just an error where you should be getting a bonus I moved last minute, but you didn't miss anything. If needed, the fixed script is available in the OP :)

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I think more fit for her secend version. Hair down is good when she be in romantic with her lover, that secend look so official. It realy looking good.

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'd vote top. Bottom makes her look old, for some reason.
Hmm, could it be because the bottom picture is more "whiteish" than blonde? I'd need to tweak the color a bit if I end up using it.
The idea is that I want the girls to change hair and clothes depending on the situation, and this seemed to fit Gudrid's noble air :)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Top for me, I like the idea of the bottom one for more official gatherings but considering they're going to a "savage" land I don't foresee much use for it

Reactions: 215303j

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Same idea, different female (I hate Zaina's current hair asset, it gives her the black thingies on her forehead...)
View attachment 789502
I think the three works as a progression, the left one looks the most stern which would work for the beginning while she hates our guts and then you could transition to the other two when she starts to warm up to us

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i'd rather the right one, then the left. middle looks like idk.. Botox much? the cheeks. sorry can't pinpoint what it is, just something feels odd about it..

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes