VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
My money is on one of the viking dudes, if it's with your feet, it's not gay (insert closest word to bro, that is used by ancient vikings)

When everyone rows together, and someone yells stroke, is there a giant circle jerk going on?

[in a car, during a surveillance operation]
: This is the worst part. Waiting for things to happen. Wanna jerk off?
: [baffled] What?
: Jerk each other off.
: You and me?
: Of course!
: Now?
: For fun. You stroke me and I stroke you. Just to relax, no queer shit. Nothing queer.

• Haha
Reactions: 215303j and Aristos

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
To be more open about the foot scene I had in mind:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I'm all about Freydi's abs job. As for footjobs, I've never been one to specifically require it to be a femdom thing. In my mind it's just for people who like feet. Not trying to step on your toes though. (haha feet puns)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

[in a car, during a surveillance operation]
: This is the worst part. Waiting for things to happen. Wanna jerk off?
: [baffled] What?
: Jerk each other off.
: You and me?
: Of course!
: Now?
: For fun. You stroke me and I stroke you. Just to relax, no queer shit. Nothing queer.
Quote the whole scene, will you!?

Rafi: Do you want me to use my mouth?
Torrente: Your mouth?! For fuck's sake, that's disgusting! ....................... Ehm... can you really do that with your mouth?
Rafi: (Nods)
Torrente: Well, OK then. Let's see what you can do.

The pinnacle of Spanish film-making :love:.

• Haha
Reactions: 215303j and Nulldev

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi msleomac, none of the above actually. The last update (which was merely two new alternative paths) is not in the WT.
Oh thanks. I always do a free play but I use the WT as a ref so i dont miss any specific scenes and paths. So i suppose there is not much difference in the alternate paths that req browsing the WT?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Oh thanks. I always do a free play but I use the WT as a ref so i dont miss any specific scenes and paths. So i suppose there is not much difference in the alternate paths that req browsing the WT?
It will be more different when everything really gets under way. As of now you kind of have the "6" general paths which come from what your character "is" (aka a scholarior, warrior, scholar) and which ship he chooses. G or F. So 2x3 = 6.

Most of the rest of the stuff that happens after that is general as of now and not really linked to did you pick scholar and Freydis, or Scholarior and Gudrid. However since you would have 6 different playthroughs you should see it all anyways.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It will be more different when everything really gets under way. As of now you kind of have the "6" general paths which come from what your character "is" (aka a scholarior, warrior, scholar) and which ship he chooses. G or F. So 2x3 = 6.

Most of the rest of the stuff that happens after that is general as of now and not really linked to did you pick scholar and Freydis, or Scholarior and Gudrid. However since you would have 6 different playthroughs you should see it all anyways.
Thanks for the explanation. I did the W/S paths for both leads. Didn't know scholarior paths were available. Will definitely replay the whole thing again

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Thanks for the explanation. I did the W/S paths for both leads. Didn't know scholarior paths were available. Will definitely replay the whole thing again
Scholarrior isn't really a path per se, it's more of a different flavor of the path you choose afterward (when selecting "Scholarrior", you can then refine with "scholar" or "warrior", which really defines your path).

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes