VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Working on a special Xmas render for y'all (with naughty version for the best among y'all)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see the answer to most people's questions about a release soon is answered in your special render, the top two letters tell all.

Happy Holidays Huiti and everyone else.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Is 0.1.6 very short or am I missing a lot? 110 pages of comments, but not many updates maybe?
No, you not missing too much. It is just creator in the same time realy ambisus with numbers of pics, lazy with coding and writing and generous with giving to us fan art about his work. I would say, he should first realse one or two branches with two girls and later give the rest of them. Yes, that demo is realy short and I was hoping he give us next update before 2020 ended. But hey, it is still better, than waiting for the next book of game of thrones.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
No, you not missing too much. It is just creator in the same time realy ambisus with numbers of pics, lazy with coding and writing and generous with giving to us fan art about his work. I would say, he should first realse one or two branches with two girls and later give the rest of them. Yes, that demo is realy short and I was hoping he give us next update before 2020 ended. But hey, it is still better, than waiting for the next book of game of thrones.
Basically, this.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Kond and Vasilji
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes