VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Viking wrestling?
A "right leg rotating kick in your mouth" from Freydis.. :giggle:

ps: Your win7 needs some maintenance. ;)
Wow Detective Oddball2k is on the case, I better check everything first if I ever plan to post a fullscreen screenshot here ;)
Sidenote: Huitty must really like RDR to have it pinned on the task bar :D

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Too bad is if Freya is topless drunk, so Olaf must be naked, because is no way that he would win drinking strip-game with red madness XD
Who said anything about a drinking strip-game? :3
Next would be truth or eviscerate :D

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Fucus Huitieme !

No more RDR2 until a new Vinland is released ! :)

Remember that even a teaser pic rendered is time not spent on the MAIN GOAL !!! :eek::eek:

Fellow VikingPervs unite!!

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I've been spending all my waking time on Vinland for two weeks! Release is coming soon(ish).
That makes me super happy, because I only found this beautiful thing today through the banner in someone's sig, and boy am I glad I did!

EDIT Oh, one thing. Freyfrey's World of White speech sounded oddly familiar and extremely anime, is that a reference to something? It just really reminds me of something, but I can't seem to figure out what.

EDIT And another thing! Will the Scholar/Warrior paths remain completely locked behind their respective longboats? I have to ask, because I would be lying if the idea of seeing Freyfrey getting woo'd by a super-nerd doesn't appeal to me.

You know, I'm feeling kinda filthy editing this after someone already Reacted to it, do you folks think one should edit or just post again in this situation?

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
That makes me super happy, because I only found this beautiful thing today through the banner in someone's sig, and boy am I glad I did!
Thank you, random citizen!
etr.png
EDIT Oh, one thing. Freyfrey's World of White speech sounded oddly familiar and extremely anime, is that a reference to something? It just really reminds me of something, but I can't seem to figure out what.
It might not be totally unrelated to a certain speech in one of the best manga ever. With cyborgs. And plump lips.

EDIT And another thing! Will the Scholar/Warrior paths remain completely locked behind their respective longboats? I have to ask, because I would be lying if the idea of seeing Freyfrey getting woo'd by a super-nerd doesn't appeal to me.
You can board either ship whether you're a scholar or a warrior. Heck, it doesn't even lock you away from trying to seduce the other girls afterward, it'll simply be harder.

You know, I'm feeling kinda filthy editing this after someone already Reacted to it, do you folks think one should edit or just post again in this situation?
But is it the good kind of filthy? :thinking:

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes