VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes
May 31, 2018
There is not much content here as of yet, I finished it in about 30-45 minutes at most. Then again I only played one route. If you’re a slow reader it’s about an hour more or less.
I know it’s cliche or whatever but the game has great potential. And on top of that there’s actually funny humor in it, it’s definitely a good time.
I really look forward to playing the full version one day. From what I can see the dev is interacting with the fans, so that’s a huge plus.
Best of luck to the dev.
Edit: Dev is awesome. It's refreshing to say the least.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hey Huitieme ! Go go.....(But dont loose focus from the Development) :eek:
Worry not, young perviking, I'm working on the game... although in the batch from last night, really simple renders took two entire hours to finish... I need to check some assets because this is not normal (simple portrait of a character should not take this long. Maybe the hair asset is too heavy...)

Reactions: qekas4 and ArCHiS

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Worry not, young perviking, I'm working on the game... although in the batch from last night, really simple renders took two entire hours to finish... I need to check some assets because this is not normal (simple portrait of a character should not take this long. Maybe the hair asset is too heavy...)
Stop giving them all moustaches and beards and it will render faster. I get you like bearded dwarven women but sometimes you take it too far my friend, maybe move on to liking gnomes, they only have hairy feet.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Stop giving them all moustaches and beards and it will render faster. I get you like bearded dwarven women but sometimes you take it too far my friend, maybe move on to liking gnomes, they only have hairy feet.
1616160067754.png
:D

More seriously, here's the faulty hair asset:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes