VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As a scholar/warrior a scholarrior if you will. I have to ask for a pronunciation key for all the words in game. Names of places, of titles, maybe of the word "the".

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I just finished my yearly evaluation at my day job (like 3 minutes ago) and will have more time to work on the next update in coming day.

I have a question for all of you though. When I finish Gudrid path, should I release it as a beta thing or wait for Freyfrey's to be done as well?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I just finished my yearly evaluation at my day job (like 3 minutes ago) and will have more time to work on the next update in coming day.

I have a question for all of you though. When I finish Gudrid path, should I release it as a beta thing or wait for Freyfrey's to be done as well?
That should be a question for Patrons, not filthy filthy pirate scum ;) It's a joke by the way... :rolleyes:

I vote for a bigger update.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019

Depends whether you prefer us to bitch about slow updates or bitch about small updates. :p

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I agree, which is better? For people to complain that they got no content for their route or chosen romance, "objectively better waifu" or to bitch that you are a slower at putting out updates than the pitch drop experiment ( )? Either way good luck my poop head dev.

Reactions: Huitieme

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019

I would prefer to see faster next update, but it is up to you

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes