VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes
D

Deleted member 2767565

What foul language! I hope you meant "we need to make tender love to Freydis in the dark behind closed doors in missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation"
Well, if that's your intention, here's a spoiler for that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
er...can you make that "by the firelight of the roaring fiery blaze...", please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

Narakumi

Mar 18, 2019
What foul language! I hope you meant "we need to make tender love to Freydis in the dark behind closed doors in missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation"
Well, if that's your intention, here's a spoiler for that
I don't believe I fell for that.....

Btw I understand Kheyvines eagerness, "Bearmychildren" is a promise to keep for sure :D

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Huitieme so i just played through the Guidrid path and i have to ask, did you draw soem inspiration from the Antonio Banderas movie "The 13th Warrior" because a few of the lines you had the MC say i remember from that movie

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Huitieme so i just played through the Guidrid path and i have to ask, did you draw soem inspiration from the Antonio Banderas movie "The 13th Warrior" because a few of the lines you had the MC say i remember from that movie
Lo, there do I see my player :p
You're not mistaken, I've always liked to use different lines from movies or media in my writings, eagerly waiting for players/readers to discover them (or not) so we can share one of those "I know see you did there" laughs, like "hu hu hu"

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Come on Olaf. Mariage isn't end of the world. Sure, you can sleep only with one woman, you have to take care of home, animals and your child, you have to drink less and return to home before midnight, and.... Okey, I will spare you rest, your face telling more than tousands words. Brynhilds, please put down axe, It is not like I want to smuggle Olaf for adventure and. Alright l, alright I'm out!!! View attachment 1034903
NTR Off
lego.png

NTR On

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Are you doing just fan art for Vinland, or are you considering your own adult game using lego models? :D
That would end for me in the court, LEGO company have a realy good lawers, so it isn't worth a risk. No mention to fact, that I doubt that anyone would be intersted in such fetish XD

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
That would end for me in the court, LEGO company have a realy good lawers, so it isn't worth a risk. No mention to fact, that I doubt that anyone would be intersted in such fetish XD
I've had quite a few Lego sets and my kids also have quite a lot of Lego sets. So far Duplo, because they are small. And I don't remember any of the Lego sets having ToS that forbid using LEGO in adult games.
I'm sure if you added incest and a good original story, it would definitely find its audience. Something like: father died and mc is moving to his landlady and 2 roommates. :LOL:

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes