VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Olaf, for the Thor name, what did you do again?! Why Brinhildr and Freydis running away with you, half naked from the dragon?!!! I know that you are disaster, but this is too far, ewen for you! And where are you going idiot?! Not to villiage, anywhere but not villiage!!! If that dragon not kill you, I will break you bones and use them as pike on your head!!! View attachment 1031607 9
I've never seen Lego fanarts before but I'm happy to see it for this game. Thanks for your contibution. :D

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I've never seen Lego fanarts before but I'm happy to see it for this game. Thanks for your contibution. :D
Thanks, Dayz studio is little too complicated for me, but I still want to share my love for this project
Huitieme, any chance for recreating this scene in the game? ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Huitieme

Narakumi

Mar 18, 2019
I played this a while ago and i'm pretty sure with right choices you get Freydis kissing you back if you pick - I don't want to hurt her and then Surprise Attack -? I tried different paths but her kissing back doesn't happen. Or maybe it was taken out of the game idk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Good game, not a whole lot of content for something that's been in development for almost two years at this point tho.

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Olaf, for the Thor name, what did you do again?! Why Brinhildr and Freydis running away with you, half naked from the dragon?!!! I know that you are a disaster, but this is too far, even for you! And where are you going idiot?! Not to village, anywhere but not village!!! If that dragon does not kill you, I will break your bones and use them as pike on your head!!! View attachment 1031607
lego dragon.png

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Come on Olaf. Mariage isn't end of the world. Sure, you can sleep only with one woman, you have to take care of home, animals and your child, you have to drink less and return to home before midnight, and.... Okey, I will spare you rest, your face telling more than tousands words. Brynhilds, please put down axe, It is not like I want to smuggle Olaf for adventure and. Alright l, alright I'm out!!! IMG_20210213_175522.jpg

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Come on Olaf. Mariage isn't end of the world. Sure, you can sleep only with one woman, you have to take care of home, animals and your child, you have to drink less and return to home before midnight, and.... Okey, I will spare you rest, your face telling more than tousands words. Brynhilds, please put down axe, It is not like I want to smuggle Olaf for adventure and. Alright l, alright I'm out!!! View attachment 1034903
Depending whether Vinland would be an independant country or under a Norse kingdom, you could do whatever you want regarding polygamy. ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
We need to fuck the redhead!!! Need a update!!! :ROFLMAO:
What foul language! I hope you meant "we need to make tender love to Freydis in the dark behind closed doors in missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation"
Well, if that's your intention, here's a spoiler for that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes