VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
i gotta ask since it seems so surreal to me. has this game really been in development for over two years and theres not even an oralsex scene yet? is this missing the 'no sexual content' tag?

Reactions: Vasilji

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i gotta ask since it seems so surreal to me. has this game really been in development for over two years and theres not even an oralsex scene yet? is this missing the 'no sexual content' tag?
Yeah, the dev does this as a hobby, and has a full time job, and a weird thing called a life. I mean, I don't know anything about that, but I hear it's nice...

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Just show you who is Lexie, just that.
she could be a viking too!
It was already mild annoying when you said that, no, the best redhead isn't Freydis, but the one in your game.

But now it become purely childish. Haven't your mummy taught you yet about respect and decency ? One don't goes on another game thread to promote his own creation. It's not just rude, it's plain stupid and make you looks like a pure douche.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
C’est mon avis personnel, je vois que ça choque certain de parler de ça ici alors je retire ce que j’ai dis.
Je voulais simplement engager une conversation sur les rousses. Je vois que c’est pas possible, je ne vous pensez pas si agressif. Dommage de ne pas pouvoir en débattre.
I'll provide a (really fast and rushed) translation for the non french speaking users:
"It's my personal opinion, I see that it offends some to talk about it here so I take it back.
I just wanted to start a discussion regarding redheads. I see that it's not possible, I didn't believe you were so aggressive. Too bad that it's not possible to discuss about this."

Yes, it's your personal opinion, and you have the right to have it, as much of a biased opinion as it can be.

But this is a thread where one give his personal opinion about a given game, the one featured on the title, and about this game only. If you want to discuss about redheads, there's already near to a dozen threads for this, among which the obvious redhead appreciation thread. And anyway you can also start your own one on the General Discussions section of the forum.

You decided to join a community that count over 4 millions members. It's obvious that, for this community to exist, some rules have been established. And it's also obvious that, for this community to stay a pleasant place where authors, coders, modders, artists and players, can exchange peacefully while benefiting from each others, those rules have to be followed ; or enforced when needed.
For you it felt like an aggressive comment, well, what can I say ? Except that I didn't knew that my fellow countrymen were such snowflakes. You've been rude, then ruder (by speaking a non English language in an English only forum), so, don't play the offended please, it don't suit you. If you want to blend into the community, you're welcome, but if you just want to be smart, it will not do it, period.

Oh, au passage, c'est "je ne vous pensais pas [...]". Première personne (singulier) de l'imparfait, et non seconde personne (pluriel) du présent.
[Translation: Don't mind me, it's my grammar nazi time of the day]

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllyyyyyyyyy slooooooow, I'm sorry for that.

I haven't been in a good place these last few months, but I'll have some time soon to work on the game. As we speak, some Halloween renders are going strong, so there's that.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

I haven't been in a good place these last few months, but I'll have some time soon to work on the game. As we speak, some Halloween renders are going strong, so there's that.
Go Huitieme ! Go !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

Try playing more harem games and less NTR ;)

Seriously: best wishes to you! Hope your mood improves soon!

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes