VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Premise of the game is extremely cool, I must say. Are you doing it all on your own?
Thanks, yeah I'm doing it alone, which explains a bit why it's taking so long (but I've prepared a few Halloween pinups as a forgive-me gift)

Reactions: TheDevian

thebobboy

Sep 5, 2021
Huitieme, why don't you recruit a couple of helpers to help you out? You can focus at one thing and allocate some of the more tedious tasks to someone else?

Reactions: Yngling

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Huitieme, why don't you recruit a couple of helpers to help you out? You can focus at one thing and allocate some of the more tedious tasks to someone else?
That's not a bad idea per se, but I've never worked with a group on personal projects like this, and here money (as little as there is) is involved as well and I'm afraid it will inevitably corrupt everything (money = evil... but keep giving it to me).

I think for now, I will have this thread put on hold as I'm working on it to prevent false hopes that the update will be out tomorrow... The motivation is still there, but the time... the time...

thebobboy

Sep 5, 2021
I am pretty sure there would be people willing to help out just so they can be part of this project. It's a great project to grind some experience. Heck, I'd help out myself but I have never dabbled with renpy or animation. I have shit tons of programming experience being a embedded systems developer for several years but then again never done anything game dev wise.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes