VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
As hot as Freydis is, I've decided this game is not worth the wait. Sad.
Oh, yeah. So when the update comes one day, I'll be like, "it took too long, I'm not gonna touch it." :D
Seriously, it's not like waiting for this update is costing me time or money. I've got enough things to do in the meantime. So once the update is here, I'll play it, even if it's in 2030.
But it's possible that if it's after 2025, I'll have to replay the first chapters because I'll forget what it was about.

Oct 30, 2021
The Duke is reading alot of complaining about the updates....But no one is answering the one question The Duke truly wants to know....Is there a Cuck Queen in this one?

Oct 30, 2021
Way to soon to tell but I feel like Gudrid might be enjoying watching us have fun with her servants.
The Duke will take these chances. Where there is a Cuck Queen there is always coin to be made. The Duke will enjoy this sample platter in hopes of a bigger buffet of pleasures in the future.

Reactions: Yngling

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
The Duke will take these chances. Where there is a Cuck Queen there is always coin to be made. The Duke will enjoy this sample platter in hopes of a bigger buffet of pleasures in the future.

I hope "The Duke" is the name of your MC ?? otherwise refering to oneself in 3:rd person is creepy !!! :geek:

Oct 30, 2021
I hope "The Duke" is the name of your MC ?? otherwise refering to oneself in 3:rd person is creepy !!! :geek:
The Duke has done far more creepy things...Why The Duke once met a man by the name of Ethan Winters while I was staying at the home of a rather tall female vampire zombie dominatrix......The Duke made quite abit of coin in those days.

• Wow
Reactions: ArCHiS
Oct 30, 2021
:whistle: Cover blown. First person usage detected.
Ohhh You all only assumes The Duke speaks in third or first person....There is a reason there is very little known about The Duke....I lost my identity a long time ago....But as a wise friend once said, "It doesnt matter where ya go'in all that matters is. What are ya buyin?"

Dec 6, 2017
I like the idea of this game and the sense of humor of the dev, this is one of the few games where I actually liked the main character and wanted to follow his journey, though it did moved too slow for my taste and I am not a fan of multiple paths since it always gets confusing to me playing. But overall nice game and I wish more devs would take on the historical setting for their games.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
No rushing or anything, just curious. Any news on the next update?
Hi MinShuu, first of all, thank you for your respectful tone. You (and by that, I mean all of you) deserve an equally respectful answer.

I've been removing/changing a few things from the already existing game. Nothing major in itself, but I want to give players more scenes in one playthrough, so I've changed some of the exclusive choices to be succeeding scenes. It seemed necessary for as many players as possible to enjoy the future scenes. This is just some coding and "rewriting the past" instead of "writing the future", so I'll leave it at that for now (just know that every player should start from the beginning again, sorry).

Regarding the true next update, I haven't progressed for months. The reason behind that, and this shall be one of the very rare peek at my personal life, the company I'm working for has been merging with another one, and the amount of work given to me simply doubled. Add to this the fact that I'm currently buying a house that needs quite the renovation work, and you'll get why I've been so silent.

Now, the better side of this news. I don't know when the next update will be out, but what I do know is what will be inside. At first, I wanted to only finish chapter 1 at a key point, but it amounted to only a few teasing scenes, and I think y'all deserve better. So now, I know that what I want to release is the start of chapter 2 as well, meaning that there WILL be sex in the next release. Also, this game will never be abandoned until you get to fuck the tiger love the ginger, this is a man's word!

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes