VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

Freyd is back baby!
Hello everyone!
After a month of October that was way less productive than I wished, we begin this new month with work, work, work. 46 renders are already done for those of you who will try to pursue our lovely Freydis!
As usual, I will not give you a release date, as I honestly don't have any visibility on this, but at least, we're progressing. Look how Olaf and Freyfrey play well together :)
Ps. A few "beta-testers" tried the first part of chapter 1 (Gudrid's part) and the feedbacks were mostly positive, so there's that :)

215303j

Also, if you didn't catch a glimpse at Brynhildr ("new" character)
I thought they were sailing to America, not to Egypt?
I mean, even the best scholarrior can make a mistake but if you depart from Greenland and then pass Gibraltar, you should know something is wrong with your navigation...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You guys read the latest chapter of Vinland Saga? Its wholesome as fuck.
Yeah, that was the cutest thing ever :D

I thought they were sailing to America, not to Egypt?
I mean, even the best scholarrior can make a mistake but if you depart from Greenland and then pass Gibraltar, you should know something is wrong with your navigation...
Well, scholarrior be stoopid :p

Obviously, I still want to keep her "secretish", so I had to find a way.
You know what? I'm feeling generous as I've been working on Freydis part for a week (finally), so here's a true spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Akamari

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, that was the cutest thing ever :D

Well, scholarrior be stoopid :p

Obviously, I still want to keep her "secretish", so I had to find a way.
You know what? I'm feeling generous as I've been working on Freydis part for a week (finally), so here's a true spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
spoilerforants.jpg
:p

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1573594543045.png
"So, Olaf, how about a quickie?"
Yeah, that's not a real dialog option :p
October may have been a slow month, but November is getting there. We sit on almost a hundred renders for the Freydis path, and I'm almost done with what I call her introduction. Soon, I'll be working on what should be my favorite scenes for this update. I might even try to put in an animated scene or two, if I deem it reasonable. Should be fun :D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1574297416092.png

It dawned on me that I haven't given any news since the last time I've given news (doesn't it always work that way, tho?).
As you can see with the above image, Freydis part is progressing at a steady pace :p
I'm approx. at the middle of her part. Once it's done, I'd need to launch a few tests, work on the notebook feature (that I might postpone if my coding skills are lacking too much for the moment. It ain't really necessary for now anyway). I've still got in mind that there is to be Freydis bonus renders set as well for chapter 1, don't worry ;)
I just hope it doesn't mean you'll ignore poor Gudrid D:

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes