Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I just played this scratch game and didn't win anything :(

Duel-de-Drakkars.jpg

I therefore swear off all things vikings and bid you all adieu ! :mad:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Did I miss an ingame potshot at incest games ? Am I so used to Huitty calling them out that I don't notice it anymore ?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I love this because the choices feel like they have real impact - depending on what you chose you unlock new routes

And i love the one where you can turn the badass warrior lady into a blushing mess by calling her cute her reaction is utterly adorable

but most of all, i love the potshot taken at all the incest games haha
Thank you for that :)

Yes indeed, I try to make every choice count, or at least every real choice. A few of them are really just there to give the player a little bit of flavor.

Also, cute Freydis be cute :3

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oh yeah, I played the prologue so long ago (and skipped the dialogues when I restarted) that I forgot about it :p
You've been skipping my wonderful dialogs? :eek:
Bad pony!

I'm currently working on the next release (obviously), and I'd recommend playing back from the beginning when it's out, as I'm adding here and there some very stupid easter eggs. Nothing important, tho, so that players who don't want to won't have to play everything again ^^

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just the names or something else? :unsure:
Mainly the names, but the next release will also see the two sides we couldn't see the first time: a scholar on Freydis' ship and a warrior on Gudrid's (I'm currently writing the Warrior Gudrid part -or "wg" in my file-, and I'm having a bit of fun already). This is as ACIO as can be ;)

I mean that sick fokker image is right next to the specialty image of him watching her naked, so I think MC just says what he needs to.
Ha ha! Someone noticed! :D Or should I say, somebodynobody noticed :p

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes