VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Can't wait to plow your hoe, can't you? :p
When the world goes peaceful, you need to take those swords and the ones who used them and plow them or turn them into plowshares.

Seed the fertile lands, while the holes are nice and damp. Pollinate as much as you can. Make sure your beasts of burden are fed and bred.

You know, the real hard and sweaty work.

Who Am i??

Mar 4, 2018
Well.. I love Dark and Weird stuff.. Just like the Seer in Vikings(TV Series) after asking the Seer for a vision, they licked his Palm as payment..

Turns me on a little bit..

Narakumi

Mar 18, 2019
When the world goes peaceful, you need to take those swords and the ones who used them and plow them or turn them into plowshares.

Seed the fertile lands, while the holes are nice and damp. Pollinate as much as you can. Make sure your beasts of burden are fed and bred.

You know, the real hard and sweaty work.
Funny how the brain works when you started mentioning swords the inuendo worked for me right away, because in my language one of the words for scabard/sheath is a synonym for vagina literaly! XD

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Funny how the brain works when you started mentioning swords the inuendo worked for me right away, because in my language one of the words for scabard/sheath is a synonym for vagina literaly! XD
Well also Swords to Plows/Plowshares is an actual term used to denote after olden time wars the soldiers needed to do something else and thus became farmers.

Plowing fertile lands...blah blah blah.

However yes, I do store my swords in vaginas for safe keeping. Pretty sure I learned that from some anime.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Vinland [v0.1.6a] [HuitiemeGame] - Original Size: 702 MB

Download Win,Linux (182MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Here the last version 0.1.6a :PC
-->
DISCLAIMER REGARDING THE 0.1.6a VERSION
This version is still in alpha stage and will be updated Friday (for free) with:
+ fixed typos
+ new scene at the end of the Gudrid Warrior path to tie it all better
+ new flags in Gudrid paths

I recommend that you wait for the b version before playing Gudrid path. Freydis path will not been modified (unless relevant feedback makes it necessary).

Enjoy :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Here the last version 0.1.6a :PC
I've reported the post (not for being against the rules or anything, quite the contrary, post with new releases need to be reported to tell the mods and the uploaders :p). Now, we wait.
Thanks, I'm still working on polishing the free version. The new scene is done but I'm working on the general framework of the game (adding a disclaimer, etc.).

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes