VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How much content is there with the new update? Perhaps a rough game-time estimate?
I'd appreciate that info.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The update added two alternative paths. Now you can go to Gudrid ship as a warrior and Freydis ship as a scholar.
I think you should focus on doing content for the ones you did have rather than new ones... though I did enjoy it to be honest...
maybe in the future you merge them somehow to keep less workload otherwise you may get overwhelmed.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How much content is there with the new update? Perhaps a rough game-time estimate?
I'd appreciate that info.
I won't lie, this update is quite short (at least, way shorter than I would like). I couldn't give you an estimate, but it should take you as long as it did in the last one from the moment you chose a ship to the end of that update.

I think you should focus on doing content for the ones you did have rather than new ones... though I did enjoy it to be honest...
maybe in the future you merge them somehow to keep less workload otherwise you may get overwhelmed.
I agree. Don't worry, this is not just me adding paths for the sake of it, I'm still following the plans for chapter 1. The next update will actually merge the paths and should thus take less time. We are halfway done with the first chapter which serves as an introduction (the full story is 7 chapters long). Also, next update will bring some lewd :D

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
When I saw the Assassins Creed Valhalla trailer, I started dreaming about such a game here.
Let's find out.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I won't lie, this update is quite short (at least, way shorter than I would like). I couldn't give you an estimate, but it should take you as long as it did in the last one from the moment you chose a ship to the end of that update.

I agree. Don't worry, this is not just me adding paths for the sake of it, I'm still following the plans for chapter 1. The next update will actually merge the paths and should thus take less time. We are halfway done with the first chapter which serves as an introduction (the full story is 7 chapters long). Also, next update will bring some lewd :D
:love:that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Huitieme

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for the quick reply, maybe I phrased it wrong. Since I haven't tried the game at all so far, I was asking for the content altogether, not just the latest update.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes