VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Your Banner now confuses me.

MC is part of a punk or skater rock band. (I think MC is bass, it is a 5 string?)

Gu is rocking out like some Operatic metal.

Frey looks like she is doing a hippie sit in.

The drum set looks like it is for a Buddy Holly playstyle or a late night show's band.

The keyboard feels like they are either teaching, or something akin to Abba or religious singing

Far back left, the hell is she doing?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I've just made a request thread, perhaps it'll draw more attention and we'll have it before this week end !!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/vinland-huitiemegame.51694/

PS : Huitieme
J'espère que tu ne le prendras pas mal, mais au cas ou, je te rappelle qu'on est sur un site de pirates sans scrupules !!!
I hope you won't take it wrong, but in case, I remenber you that we're on a unscrupulous pirate website!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Akamari

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I've just made a request thread, perhaps it'll draw more attention and we'll have it before this week end !!!

J'espère que tu ne le prendras pas mal, mais au cas ou, je te rappelle qu'on est sur un site de pirates sans scrupules !!!
I hope you won't take it wrong, but in case, I remenber you that we're on a unscrupulous pirate website!!!
No reason, it should be here in like 2 or 3 days. According to Huitieme himself on mentioning "next Friday". I might be a week off since he said it on I think Saturday.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

I understand and it's fine by me, but you should know that the next version is the debug one and I've added a few things (a better ending scene in Gudrid path + a few flags and typos).
If (when) the "pirated" version comes out, I'll put a warning and prompt people to wait for a few days. Right now, I'm in the middle of a batch render (the advantages of working from home is that I can keep an eye on these ^^) for said last scene.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I understand and it's fine by me, but you should know that the next version is the debug one and I've been added a few things (a better ending scene in Gudrid path + a few flags and typos).
If (when) the "pirated" version comes out, I'll put a warning and prompt people to wait for a few days. Right now, I'm in the middle of a batch render (the advantages of working from home is that I can keep an eye on these ^^) for said last scene.
See this is why Huiti is a true dev. He adds things. Like Typos.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I understand and it's fine by me, but you should know that the next version is the debug one and I've added a few things (a better ending scene in Gudrid path + a few flags and typos).
If (when) the "pirated" version comes out, I'll put a warning and prompt people to wait for a few days.
It'll be better if it doesn't happen then. I'm thinking a "don't leak unfinished buggy versions" request thread would be nice.:p

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Looks like you can start writing your postage stamp warning.:p
I trust everyone will see this post ;p

DISCLAIMER REGARDING THE 0.1.6a VERSION
This version is still in alpha stage and will be updated Friday (for free) with:
+ fixed typos
+ new scene at the end of the Gudrid Warrior path to tie it all better
+ new flags in Gudrid paths

I recommend that you wait for the b version before playing Gudrid path. Freydis path will not been modified (unless relevant feedback makes it necessary).

Enjoy :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I trust everyone will see this post ;p

DISCLAIMER REGARDING THE 0.1.6a VERSION
This version is still in alpha stage and will be updated Friday (for free) with:
+ fixed typos
+ new scene at the end of the Gudrid Warrior path to tie it all better
+ new flags in Gudrid paths

I recommend that you wait for the b version before playing Gudrid path. Freydis path will not been modified (unless relevant feedback makes it necessary).

Enjoy :)
I noticed a typo huiti

+ fixed typos

Should be

+ added typos
or
+ new and improved typos

You are welcome.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes