Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm really liking the story of this one a lot there is a lot of interesting plot threads happening in this game. I'm guessing the app Zemfira is in charge of is the precursor to the Fetish Locator app.

I really liked the time spent with Nia in this update I really liked what I've seen of her so far. Delphia seems really fucking weird though and she kind of freaks me out.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Good update of nice length! Some new characters to meet and interesting insights into some we already met. Especially Delphia got a lot more interesting! What I did find pretty hilarious is that after that interesting scene where you walk into her dorm room the investigation log just updates her entry with "Theater actor. Knows Nia." Really? That's all you took away from that? :LOL:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Nice timing considering I just played the first yesterday.. anyway I'm thinking Jalen's girl is gonna be futa or trans, something like that. lol

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Vinovella University [v0.2.6] [ViNovellaGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,65 GB / 574 MB - VinovellaUniversity-0.2.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,61 GB / 539 MB - VinovellaUniversity-0.2.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes