• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Violated Hero ~I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World~ [Dieselmine]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
how to i refill the health potions? and does this games support cheats? i am new to this type of game system
Only way I found is to "lose" then reset with all your stats.
Not sure about cheats. Haven't found any, though have not looked.

Mar 16, 2018
I'm having this strange problem with the game, other than the confirmation messages for things like exiting the game or returning to the main menu, the game screen is completely white and I can't see anything. Any help?

leloop

Oct 27, 2017
You unlock the threesome by completing all scenes in the gallery. This means losing to each girl, and achieveing every ending, which requires:

1. Defeating Dragona alone.
2. Losing to Dragona in combat.
3. Defeating Dragona with Relia. To get Relia to join you, defeat the angel, elf, and any two of the other women on the lower floor.

Hope this helps!

martanius

Jul 28, 2018
I just finished the game, even tho I did not 100% it. I'm missing 5 H-scenes in the gallery. But for anyone who might find it useful, I draw a simple in-game map with locations of each girls.

There are 2 floors. You start in the 1st one, when you kill several girls, you get to use the stairs to basement where is 1st encounter with Dragona. By losing to hear (or maybe both winning or losing to her) you will get to 2nd floor. Again, whn you kill several girls, you will find another stairs in one of the deradends leading even deeper. There you fight Dragona alone.

floor 1.jpg Floor 2.jpg

Anyway, I found 100% save file. Enjoy.

Last edited:

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
I can't figure out how to get it to run, something about a syntax error?
I'm really new to this stuff so I apologize if someone bangs their head against the wall just reading this.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I can't figure out how to get it to run, something about a syntax error?
I'm really new to this stuff so I apologize if someone bangs their head against the wall just reading this.
Have you checked the 1st post info on how to run Japanese games? Some games, despite being translated in English, end up needing to be run in a Japanese based OS but changing your whole OS' language just to play is bothersome and messy, so you need software like "AppLocale". Check about it in the 1st post, just above the download links.

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
Have you checked the 1st post info on how to run Japanese games? Some games, despite being translated in English, end up needing to be run in a Japanese based OS but changing your whole OS' language just to play is bothersome and messy, so you need software like "AppLocale". Check about it in the 1st post, just above the download links.
yeah, I've looked but I feel like I'm beating my head into a brick wall trying to figure it out because like I said I'm mostly new to this stuff
I apologize if I'm just being stupid or something.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yeah, I've looked but I feel like I'm beating my head into a brick wall trying to figure it out because like I said I'm mostly new to this stuff
I apologize if I'm just being stupid or something.
Nah, it's ok, most of this stuff ends up being not exactly complicated but rather time consuming and I getcha, been there myself haha

In my experience with japanese games, some work easily and some require more work but they do work in the end, sometimes it's because of a missed/misplaced step or the game didn't extract properly as faulty extraction CAN happen even if the file has no issues.

Can you describe the exact process you do? Maybe there's something not being done properly.

martanius

Jul 28, 2018
Well, the only change I had to make to run any japanese game properly was simply this:

Windows 7:

Control Panel - Clock, Language and Region - Region and Language - Click the Administrative tab - Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language (Japan).

Maybe you will have to restart PC.

And voila. After doing this, every japan game I download works without a problem.

I don't use these japan emulators, because they mess up the text. There are some weird symbols etc... By changing the locale settings, I have nice and clean sentences.

The game is in english, but game file names are still in original language they were named in - japan. To put it simply, it's like game telling OS - Hey, open up file 'startup.xml' - OS understands it. But if it is non-unicode program it's like game telling OS - Hey, open up file '?????.????' - and OS is like WAAT? You on drugs or something? Can't find the file!

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
yes its the fairy in first floor, and the second is special, you must go in the second floor ( 5 boss ) and to kill 4 boss but "NOT" the angel and next you go fight the boss final dragona and lose , you will win the second scene + 1 spécial scène that is not in the list

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
why is violated hero 4-5-6 only H-scene tanslated and not the story ? have someone have a full translate ?

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Every time I see a violate the hero style games I think
"Defeat the monster girls and be a hero"
"Lose to monster girls and get 'raped' to death"
Conclusion = win/win.

Question: is there a violate the hero style game where the hero gets to rape the defeated monster girl? Sounds redundant but "come on!"
Alright, i'm late to this post and this might've been answered or you might not even be interested but....
Have you thought about Monster Girl Dreams? While not for every enemy, some you get to "claim your reward".
But the game doesn't have much CGs (more text based) so idk if you would enjoy that.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
yes its the fairy in first floor, and the second is special, you must go in the second floor ( 5 boss ) and to kill 4 boss but "NOT" the angel and next you go fight the boss final dragona and lose , you will win the second scene + 1 spécial scène that is not in the list
Was this to my question? If so sorry for the late reply, and thanks! I'll try.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes