1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

connerism372

Oct 17, 2017
It says the game has pregnancy, but can anyone confirm it?
It's a very brief thing that only is relevant in the first 20 minutes or so after the prologue where the protagonists got impregnated by monsters during their wedding rape. Don't remember if it was played for fetishes, but it kicks in a bit after you progress into the first area where it gives you a 20 minute timer to get to a doctor in the next town over or you get a game over.

Edit: I had time to kill so i idled for 20 minutes in Virgin Road while the girls were still in the dangerous stage of monster pregnancy. If you let the timer run out, you just get a game over screen, no special event or text, just a picture of Layla being assaulted by tentacle monsters.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
As I and others have mentioned before, you're not supposed to fight the boss in the red room. You were supposed to read the dialogue that tells you to avoid the boss and inspect one of the statues in the red room to open a secret door at the top of the area to move into the next area. View attachment 412336

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the proper statue in the picture, but it is in the general area of where i put the protagonists (aka pick one of the statues around in the picture and something should happen).
thanks

letan

May 4, 2017
i got stuck in the password....maybe i am blind or something but can someone give me a picture ? :(

Reactions: Namano

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
still no full backup after all this time? I will go to another site !!
I will come back ...... ** Terminator Song ** XD

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
Well that sucks there is no scene after 20m of the pregnancy they were too lazy to do a game over scene -1 for my review later

Reactions: f9account

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
No holy water found, idk where to find it the game hints suck ass -2 stars more for later review :/ the game is unplayable now and has a 2 star rating, can't beat boss without holy water. So no point to continue doing 20 damage.

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
Beat the first boss by spamming ice and heal, still no holy water. Hints suck
Found it, it is nearly impossible to find without playing the game before or talking to the campire guy or getting a hint on here, for anybody who is stuck go left of the campire guy.

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
Also for anybody who wants a protective stone where the guys are talking about mining and there is a circle, jump over the platforms and check the mine cart.

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
Guessing the game is unfinished? I am in the town and some drunken idiot is blocking the way, so I guess I beat the game at level 10? Talk about short :/ because I talked to everyone I could and the doors are closed and locked and nothing.

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
Fucking game sucks I am stuck because of some drunken asshole, there is no where to go doors are locked, I fucking hate this game, 1 star review it needs a damn walkthrough it is incomplete.

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
Don't bother playing the game, you won't get passed the drunken asshole. Play it for the cg only its not worth the headaches of beating go to the damn well.

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
Fucking ass creator couldn't even complete the game or make a fucking walkthrough, there is no way I could continue without having to walk through walls, waste of time, idk how to fucking kill the drunken idiot and kick him out of the way or have him fucking move.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's a very brief thing that only is relevant in the first 20 minutes or so after the prologue where the protagonists got impregnated by monsters during their wedding rape. Don't remember if it was played for fetishes, but it kicks in a bit after you progress into the first area where it gives you a 20 minute timer to get to a doctor in the next town over or you get a game over.

Edit: I had time to kill so i idled for 20 minutes in Virgin Road while the girls were still in the dangerous stage of monster pregnancy. If you let the timer run out, you just get a game over screen, no special event or text, just a picture of Layla being assaulted by tentacle monsters.
Thanks for the info. Does it at least show any progression during those 20 minutes?

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes