1.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 25, 2018
With that synopsis and those tags, how is there no NTR Tag? Something seems suspicious, unless the husbands are actually evil and tricking the women, or they are dead...

Jan 10, 2018
Wedding dress NTR is a fetish I have. Tentacles are so boring though :[
If memory serves, there's more non-tentacle scenes than tentacle scenes; it opens with a humanoid demon raping one of the main characters with the expected male parts, and there's a scene with bandits later, among others. I don't know that I could really call it NTR, though; in the opening, one MC's husband is killed, and the other MC's husband breaks down and leaves her at the altar, and they kind of forget the whole "they were about to be wed" thing in favor of the emergency abortion and revenge quest. Setting aside the fact that they spend the entire game in their wedding dresses, because of course you can wander through forests, caves, and snowy fields in those, no problem.

It was, like, six years ago, though, so my memory may not serve well.

EDIT:

With that synopsis and those tags, how is there no NTR Tag? Something seems suspicious, unless the husbands are actually evil and tricking the women, or they are dead...
Oh, quite the coincidence, you mentioning that just as I posted! Yeah, dead, and left at the altar, respectively. One could say it's still NTR because it's still them losing their devoted wives in tragic circumstances, but the rest of the game doesn't really mention them again so far as I recall, so... Not really NTR-y in the way I think most fans would enjoy.

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Tentacles? What is it with people and their fascination with octopi anyway?
well I'll let you know a fun fact, when Japan government legislation the law about censor anything about "human reproductive organ", Tentacles their way of going around that law, and by time it became a new fetish for what I look like a lot of people, so there's that.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
well I'll let you know a fun fact, when Japan government legislation the law about censor anything about "human reproductive organ", Tentacles their way of going around that law, and by time it became a new fetish for what I look like a lot of people, so there's that.
Theres a joke to be made here about japs and nukes but i shall refrain from making one.

Instead i will respond with this:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Octopodes, actually. But English is kind of a fucked up language.

The plural is octopuses. Why do some dictionaries also list octopi as a possibility? In Latin, some plurals end with an i. The problem is, octopus derives from Greek. The i was a mistake, but so many people adopted it that it became an acceptable alternative. Many people don’t like octopi, and you will rarely see it in edited works, but it does occasionally appear.

popober

Jun 9, 2017

The plural is octopuses. Why do some dictionaries also list octopi as a possibility? In Latin, some plurals end with an i. The problem is, octopus derives from Greek. The i was a mistake, but so many people adopted it that it became an acceptable alternative. Many people don’t like octopi, and you will rarely see it in edited works, but it does occasionally appear.
The fact that it's Greek actually makes it octopodes, but like I said before that English is kind of a fucked up language. Octopuses is also acceptable and standard, but if we go by the rules that a borrowed word will generally follow its native rules then it would technically be the other one. But rules and the English language generally don't get along.

And that's all I'm saying about that. I'm not trying to force the usage on anyone, I just thought it was a nice bit of trivia. I couldn't believe it myself when I first learned it, and it still sounds weird.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes