1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Also.. you need to talk to the guard on the left. The one on the right says Wrong no matter what.
This. I actually told google to translate faith, got this exact thing, and then bashed my head against the right guard. Thank god for this community lol.

Reactions: Izari777

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
It can be fish-spiders for all i care. Its still creepy.
Tentacles become as big or as small, change shape and "feel" according to the monsters will. Meaning people are into switching things up? Perhaps to make their partners feel good, or perhaps to make them suffer since both can happen. Is that a good enough answer or was it rhetorical and you just commended that so you can feel better as a user amongst other users? (no flame legit question)

Zephonix

Apr 30, 2017
What the hell are you supposed to do when you enter the faith religion's shrine?

Nvm I found the secret switch on one of the statues

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, woooow, I remember playing this game years ago, when it was only in Japanese, and... It was honestly terrible. And unless they totally rewrote it, I imagine it still is. The plot is thoroughly threadbare, and there's very little to do but go on a super-linear journey from the start to the end, that you may ring the wedding bells to kill the final boss. Which was kind of neat, I guess, but not really worth the slog.

Oh, and the whole "get an abortion" thing at the start might as well not even exist, so I don't understand why they bothered putting an actual timer on it. You'd have to walk away from the game entirely to fail the time limit, and it's just a plain game over screen if you fail - no special bad end for your (presumably) gruesome death.

I guess the artwork is good if you're into that, but unless you have a specific fetish for wedding dresses (in which case the game is aimed perfectly at you), there's dozens of games on dlsite with a similar style and better writing. I guess it's nice that another one of these games is in English, at least?

Well, that all came across as rather harsh, so I will say that the artwork is nice, and I guess a super-conventional RPG can be a nice dish after playing through other RPGs that gamble more with their mechanics, often poorly. Still, it's rather... Basic.

(Disclaimer: Seriously, it was years ago. My memory might be exaggerating the flaws.)

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The art is kinda meh but it's English so why not? Get a full save, check how the scenes are.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
if you read the note before you open the game file, it says the cheat for CG mode... after the brides get raped, in the starting village go to your right and investigate the well 5 to 6 times to enter the CG room... ENJOY!!

Reactions: dickbutt00
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes